50- sour [ii]

-

-

( it's been a couple weeks since u left his house )

i leaned against liv and scrolled through instagram. i saw louis' story pop up showing that he had gotten an ear piercing. i watched as he covered his mouth in surprise as i grinned. it looks great.

liv nudges me, "simping again?" she asks teasingly as i lightly slap her arm playfully. "yeah, yeah." i respond as i tap backwards to replay the story.

i don't see marina with him but she could just be out of frame. she always seems to be with him anyway. liv notices my face and nudges me, "it's okay. it will be okay." she says as she lays her head on top of mine.

i nod in response and tap past the story to stop my mood from plummeting down the drain. i scroll out of instagram and head into tiktok and watch random videos on my for you page.

i feel my phone buzz and watch as louis' name pops into view. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion and click on the notification to see what he's up to.

lou
hey y/n, can we talk?

y/n
yeah sure

lou
could u come over to my house? i wanna say it in person if that's alright w u?

y/n
yeah, i'll get over there soon

i turn to liv next to me and she glances at my phone. "louis? what's he up to?" she asks in confusion as she sees his name pop up again. "i don't know, he said he wanted to talk, so i have to head over to his house." i respond as she nods. "i'll see you later then?" she asks as she watches me pack a bag of my stuff to bring over there.

"yeah, i'll come over and we can do that sleepover." i grin as she smiles and murmurs, "yes!" i head towards my shoes and slip them on. "good luck y/n!" she calls out as she heads towards me to give me a hug.

"thanks" i murmur as we pull away. "see ya." i smile as i head out the door and towards my car to head to louis' house.

when i pull into his driveway i don't see marina's car anywhere which is pretty strange. she's almost always attached to him. disgusts me really.

i walk up to the door and exhale slowly to try and calm my nerves bubbling in my stomach. i raise my hand and press on the doorbell. no going back now. the harmonious bells sound throughout the house and i hear quick footsteps to the door and a faint, "i'm getting it!"

the door swings open and reveals louis leaning against the doorframe making my cheeks redden slightly. "uh hi." i say as i look down at my dirty shoes. "hey, come on in." he says as he opens the door wider.

i look up and step inside and see mrs. partridge walking past in the distance. as she walks she turns to me and sends me a smile. i smile in return and look back at louis, "so what did you want to talk about?" i ask as i look at him. he catches himself staring and stands up straight, "right uh, wanna talk in my room?" he asks as he puts a hand on the railing next to the staircase.

"sure." i nod as i follow him up the carpeted stairs. the feeling in my stomach gets worse as i dread what may be coming. does he not want to be friends anymore? is he okay? what happened?

he opens the door to his room and i step inside looking at his bed and all his decorations scattered on the walls. it smells just like him and i wish i could stay in there forever.

"well, uh. i broke up with marina the day after you left." he says softly as he scratches the back of his neck. i widen my eyes in surprise. i open my mouth but feel nothing come out. i have so many feelings.

confusion.

relief.

happiness.

but why is he telling me this? "wha- why?" i ask softly as he looks up at me. he sighs as he looks into my eyes, "when you left, i finally realized why you were crying. i felt terrible and i noticed that i never really loved marina." he responds.

i shake my head in confusion, "what?" i say as i feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment from him noticing me crying.

"sure i liked her, but not as a lover. i didn't feel anything with her. i never really fell in love. i didn't feel what i felt when i touched you. it's never pained me to see someone hurt that much." he says as confesses what's been going through his brain the past couple of weeks.

i nod and look up at him. my eyes widen as i finally take in what he said. he just confessed he liked me. he felt what i felt.

he looks up and furrows his eyebrows, "y/n?" he asks getting my attention. "oh sorry," i say taking my turn in scratching my neck.

"i just didn't think you'd ever like..me." i respond as i look up at him. he scoffs, "what's there not to like? you're amazing y/n. you're always there for me but i put you through so much pain. i'm so sorry." he responds as he feels his eyes tear up.

he couldn't handle that he made you cry so many times. every time that you went in the bathroom, it was to cry. he's never felt worse.

i shrug my shoulders, "it's alright." i respond slowly as i exhale in relief. "wow.." i mutter. he smiled slightly, "what?" i grin at him and look at his face. his beautifully built face.

"louis partridge likes me." i respond and he laughs making my heart flutter. "yeah well, y/n y/l/n likes me." he grins proudly.

i laugh as he steps forward and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "i love you y/n." he says as he bites his lip.

i smile. my heart finally feels complete. i've never been happier. all the times i've doubted myself and felt pain felt like they were erased. all because of this boy.

"i love you more lou." i say as i lean forward and place my hand on his cheek. "that's not possible." he mutters before pressing his lips against mine. he places a hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him as he leans down to get at a better angle.

i lean forwards and feel his hand lift my chin up so that i can reach his lips. his mouth moves against mine slowly. when we pull away gasping for breath he smiles and i feel complete. finally.

-

author speaks
originally i wasn't
going to do a part 2, but u asked
for it so i made it :) hope you enjoyed darling