6- priceless

PRICELESS

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 jingle coming from your phone wakes you up. you reach over and click the button on your phone to shut off your alarm for 4:30 a.m. a groan escapes your lips as you sigh, tiredness already kicking in. your eyes still felt heavy from your slumber as you sat up in bed.

you get up and stretch as you rub the sleep from your eyes. once you finally wake up, you begin to rush around your room, feeling a sudden burst of excitement because you are about to go to disney world with your best friend, louis partridge.

you've had a crush louis for a while but in fear of losing your friendship you never said a thing, it may seem cliché, but it was truly a fear that you had. you would never take any of your moments for granted with louis and you feared that telling louis you loved him would ruin it all. louis may flirt back with you, but he could have any girl he wanted, but would it be so bad to assume he wanted you back?

after much contemplation for his birthday gift, you decided to surprise him with tickets for one of his favorite vacation spots.

after pulling on your go-to sweat set, you check your phone, noticing that you've gotten ready just on time and see a couple text notifications from louis

—i message—

lou 💐
GOOD MORNING
are u ready??

y/n 🪷
GOOD MORNING OMG YES I'M SO EXCITED

lou 💐
SAME EEK
i'll be On my way! to pick u up in like five mins, i'm eating a banana

y/n 🪷
lmao see u soon
u should bring me a banana btw

you grin as you grab your shoes, suitcase, and backpack while heading downstairs quietly so that you refrain from waking anyone up. everyone in your home knows of your trip, so you have no worries about anything.