4- suprised [ii]

SUPRISED

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-louis's pov-

↪︎ 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 i got to the lake right when millie was walking with y/n.

the lake glistened from the sun and y/n's skirt flew behind her from the breeze.

all i wanted to do was run up to her and hug her and kiss her. but i had to wait.

millie turned and saw us and quickly turned to y/n so that she wouldn't see me and my dad.

she talks to y/n for a bit and we watch as she lets millie put the blindfold on her reluctantly.

millie started to walk y/n towards us and stopped around 30 ft away.

i then heard, "millie, i swear! if you push me into the lake or something!" from y/n. i missed that voice so much. it sounds so much better to hear it in person.

i laugh and watch as y/n turns her head towards the noise.

then millie talked to her for a second and untied the blindfold around y/n's head.

y/n looked at millie and started to say something until millie nodded in my direction.

-y/n's pov-

i felt millie's hand behind my head untying the blindfold. as soon as it's off i turn around and look at millie, "what was the blindfold for?"

she just grins and nods behind me.

i give her a confused look and slowly turn around.

my eyes widen and i smile, "wait..LOUIS?" i exclaim feeling immense joy.

he smiled and took a step towards me as i ran and pounded my foot on the grass not caring about all the stares i was getting.

i jump into his arms and wrap my arms tightly around his neck. i breath in his wonderful scent that was rubbing off of the hoodies and t-shirts.

"i missed you so much." i say hugging him tighter.

"i missed you so much more." he says as he kisses the top of my head.

i feel him start to stroke my hair and i pull away and he takes my chin and holds onto my waist as he leans forward.

our lips meet and i wrap my arms around his neck and grip his hair. i take in the moment and am filled with so much happiness that i get to see louis again.

the kiss was long awaited and our lips melted into each other just like they did before.

the breeze blowing my skirt and hair back. being with louis. everything was amazing.

we both pull away breathing heavily but still holding onto each other.

"i've been waiting to do that for a long time." he breaths out, his warm breath fanning across your flushed face.

"me too." i sigh feeling so loved. he looks down at you and smiles, "i love you so much."

"i love you too." i say as i snuggle into his chest.

i turn around and look at millie, "did you know about this too?"

she smiles and nods, "yep!"

i turn back towards louis and ask him, "do you have to leave for filming again? can you stay?"

he smiled and says, "i'm staying"

i grab his hand and he squeezes it.

today was perfect.

we all got into mr. partridge's car to go to his house.

i was happy louis was back.

-

author's note
hey! hoped u liked it.
i'll try to post some new stuff
tomorrow if i have time. c ya and luv ya!