21- north face

backstory: you and the partridge family have celebrated christmas together for a couple years now. you have a huge crush on your best friend, louis, and you have for about 3 years now. (so this is your fourth year in a row) this year you guys are going to your lake house. (you are an actress so ur kinda rich lol but ur not like spoiled yk?)

{1275 words}
____________________________________

you hear your alarm start beeping. you groan and force yourself to get up.

you grab your phone and look at the time.

4:30 a.m.

it's still pitch black outside.

you get up and walk to the bathroom. you brush your teeth and hair and then walk into your closet. you grab a pair of jeans, a hoodie, and your black "north face" puffer jacket.

you slip on your jeans and hoodie and end up holding your jacket since you'll just be in the car

you do some light makeup which consists of concealer, mascara, some blush, a little bit of highlighter, and peppermint (4 christmas spirit lol) lip balm.

you check yourself in the mirror one more time before you start adding your last minute items to your suitcase.

once you're done, you head downstairs and see your mom walking up and down the stairs grabbing all her last minute stuff for everyone. especially gifts since today was december 23rd.

"hey mom? when are we leaving?"

"in a couple minutes sweetie. your dads already loading the car. then we'll pick up the partridges"

you nod and head outside to find your dad loading the car. you was up to him and put your suitcases in front of you. "hey dad, here's my suitcases. i'll be right back i have to grab my backpack." you say turning around as he nods and continues working.

you walk inside and grab your phone and backpack with all your snacks, games, your laptop, and gaming necessities to play with louis since you'll be staying for a couple weeks.

____________________________________

you guys finally started driving to the partridge household at 5:15 a.m.

you were scrolling through instagram and liking a couple posts that millie, jules, jack, finn, and sophia posted. (people from the it cast and jules leblanc is jules lol)

you feel the car stop and you look up.

you see louis' house come into view so you get up from the very back of the suv and head to the door.