57- get up

⁎︎‛︎‧︎ღ︎·︎∙︎‗︎⁂︎𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝

⁎︎‛︎‧︎ღ︎·︎∙︎‗︎⁂︎
𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝

sleeping peacefully with louis' arms wrapped tightly around you was all you needed. you cherished the moment that was going on right now, not wanting it to fade into a memory. as you snuggled farther into his chest, he smiled and ran his fingers up and down your back.

all of a sudden you heard the faint chime sound from your phone, signaling for you and louis to wake up. you groan softly as you pull yourself from his warm embrace. after clicking the off button on your alarm, you turn and smile at louis' sleepy figure.

he glances up at you and holds his arms up like a toddler. "i don't wanna get up." he pouts as you chuckle at his behavior. "we have to or we'll miss our flight lou." you say softly as you hold both of his hands.

his thumb runs back and forth across your hand and he groans like a child after leaning back, pulling your arms back with him. "louis!" you whisper-shout as he chuckles deeply and your face tints a soft pink.

he wraps his arms around your waist, holding you against his body, "i don't wanna get up yet y/n." he whines into your hair as you laugh at him. you lift your head from his chest and stare up at him.

"come on, i know it's early but we have to go. plus, it'll be fun because we're going to paris." you say smiling excitedly as he smiles at your behavior. "the city of love." he says smirking.

"stop that sounded so weird." you laugh as he laughs with you at his behavior. you lift yourself from him and the bed and walk into the bathroom to brush your teeth and still damp hair from your shower a few hours prior.

after swiping some lotion onto your face, louis slowly walks into the bathroom doing the same thing. you smile at the tired look on his face as he gets ready to brush his teeth.

you slip on a pair of slightly baggy black jeans with a simple top and one of louis' carhartt sweaters. when you walk out of the closet holding your pair of beat-up converse, louis grins at his sweater.

he loves when you wear his clothing. it makes him happy that you don't mind the simple form of pda, especially when you're both about to leave to go to paris for some amazing modeling opportunities.

he has on a pair of jeans with a simple t-shirt and a hoodie on top of it. you pick up your suitcase and pull the handle out from its hidden spot. louis walks over to you and smiles, "you ready?"

"yup." you smile in response as he grabs both of your backpacks that hold all of your carry-on necessities. he hands it to you and you thank him as you both head downstairs with all of your bags.

when you make it downstairs, you're met with the partridge family and some members of your own family standing there conversing. you both walk over and your brother raises his eyebrows up and down at you and louis as you both laugh. "there you two are!" mrs. partridge exclaims as she turns, hearing your laughs.

"okay, we need to load up the car, and then we can leave." mr. partridge says as everyone picks up their bags. millie walks past you guys and smiles at you, "nice sweater." she winks and continues walking as you chuckle, your face turning red.

louis chuckles from behind you and rubs your shoulder as he walks past you, "come on darling, we have to load up the car."

after pushing the last suitcase into it's spot, everyone begins piling into the suv, making it possible for everyone to fit inside the car. you and louis sit in the back seat together and pull out your headphones to listen to some music together.

as the music plays you lay your head on louis' shoulder. he places a kiss on your head and entwines your fingers, running his thumb across your hand.

"are you excited?" he asks you smiling. "very." you smile as he nods his head scrolling through your playlist on spotify.

when the car pulls up to the airport, everyone gets out of the car stuffing their electronics into their bags. it was still dark outside due to how early in the morning it was.

the chilly weather nipped at your clothing and you held louis' sweater closer to your body, despite it being over your head.

the sound of rolling suitcases fills your ears as you walk into the airport. millie stands next to you smiling, "let's hope none of the paparazzi walks by."

you chuckle, "i completely forgot about that. let's hope you didn't jinx it." she laughs in response and walks into the line to check in your suitcases.

after walking through the line quicker than anticipated, everyone got onto the escalator as you and louis searched for paparazzi. you were both expecting them to pop up out of nowhere. you like to think that it's their superpower.

when you made it to security without seeing paparazzi, louis held onto your hand as you walked through the line. you could hear millie and issie behind you making sounds at your intertwined hands and you both chuckled at their comments.

slipping your backpack off of you, you set it onto the conveyer belt so that it could be checked for anything you're not supposed to have on the flight.

pulling your shoes off your feet, you set them down on the belt and watched as your items disappeared under the flaps. after setting all your electronics in a serrated bin you walked forward to get checked through the metal detector.

after everyone pulled their shoes back on and grabbed their bags, you all walked through the airport, searching for your gate. you heard faint clicking behind you next to the security and you internally laughed at millie's previous comment.

you turned around with louis' hand in yours and smiled, seeing several cameras pointed at you. you both turned back around and followed your parents to the gate.

making it just in time, you all walked through the tunnel, thanking the airline workers as you walked. before boarding the plane, you set your hand on the airplane and felt the breeze surrounding the tunnel due to the small cracks surround the entrance to the plane.

louis laughed as you both continued walking and found your assigned seats. you and louis both sat in the same row, him letting you take the window seat.

after sitting down you exhaled and watched outside the window as you saw the faint glow of the sun. you smiled at the sight and turned to louis who was watching you.

he smiled and you mirrored his grin as he pulled you closer to him. "i'm tired love, it's time to cuddle."

you smiled and kissed his cheek, "that's perfectly fine with me." both of you snuggled into each other, excitedly awaiting your arrival in paris.

⁎︎‛︎‧︎ღ︎·︎∙︎‗︎⁂︎

guys, i'm back...