10- first

-

-

you turn your head to the side as you check your reflection. you raise your hand to take out the last hot roller, preparing for the heat radiating off of it. your last piece of hair cascades down and you smile at your reflection. you shake the bottle of hairspray and spray your hair before shaking it around to get a slightly messier look.

you pull on the collar of your blazer and take a deep breath as you take in my outfit and makeup. the corset, the sage green suit, the green eyeliner. you feel and look like a princess.

"are you almost ready darling?" louis' voice rings out through the bathroom

"are you almost ready darling?" louis' voice rings out through the bathroom. he steps inside and pulls on the sleeve of his shirt. he looks absolutely gorgeous in his suit. his face is built like a god and you've never been happier. your stomach erupts in butterflies and a grin sits on your face.

he looks up at you and smiles, "you look gorgeous as always love." he says as he walks towards you and takes in your outfit. "god i love you." he says as he leans down to place a soft kiss on your lips. your face heats up as he looks at your face.

"i love you more lou." you say as you lean into his chest as he hugs my waist. "hmm, sure." he hums as he kisses your head. "let's get going, yeah?" he asks as you nod and smile as you guys head down the staircase.

when we reach the bottom you grab your purse containing an extra lip gloss, chapstick, your phone, and other essentials. you slip on your heels and walk over to louis as he grins, "i'm still taller than you love."

you shake your head laughing, "i tried." he smiles and grabs your hand as he opens the front door. in front of you both is a long black limo with the booming bass sounding throughout the car.

the tinted window rolls down and millie's head pops out, "come on lovebirds! hop in!" she yells as she smiles broadly. you smile as you watch the girl lean back and open the door for us. you both head in and sit down with millie, noah, jack, cylia, and a few others.

"sheesh y/n, you look hot." cylia comments as she looks at your outfit and makeup. you grin and laugh, "not as hot as you babe." louis and jack make eye contact as jack says, "our girlfriends just left for each other." he fake pouts as louis laughs.

you lean into louis' side as the car ride begins, letting the nerves finally settle in.

-

when the limo stops you immediately hear the chatter and clicking of cameras. "you ready?" louis asks as he looks to you. you nod and smile, "yeah, let's go."

he grabs the cold door knob and pushes the door open. when he makes it out of the car, he offers his hand to you which you accept gratefully as you get out of the long car.

you hear gasps, clicks, and see flashes of bright lights from every direction. you just smile and walk as louis holds your hand. the photographers move in different spots to attempt getting the perfect capture of your relationship as you walk towards the carpet.

"y/n!" you hear from beside you as you turn towards the paparazzi. "can you kiss louis?" they ask eagerly. you smile as your face heats up and turn to louis as he smirks triumphantly. you stand on your toes and place a soft kiss on his cheek. he lightly chuckles as the crowd gets excited.

you both continue walking until an interviewer steps forward with a camera man and their microphone. "y/n y/l/n! how are you?" they ask happily as you smile. "i'm doing great thank you, how are you?" you ask politely to the interviewer.

"i'm doing just fine thank you." they respond as they look at louis. "now i have a question," they start as you nod, "can you tell us anything about your upcoming movie?"

you nod and smile sadly, "i actually cant say anything about the storyline of course, but i'm very excited for you all to see it and i hope you all enjoy it." you respond happily as you feel your hand suddenly feel empty from its loss of warmth.

you turn around to see louis standing on the carpet in front of a camera. god this boy has me wrapped around his finger

"you guys look great together." the interviewer whispers towards you. you smile, "thanks."

little did you know louis was having the same thoughts about you. he loves you so much and doesn't know why you chose him out of everyone in the world.

he catches you staring and winks at you. your face heats up again and you continue walking through the carpet earning compliments from your fashion choice.

you hear louis' long strides behind you and he places an arm around your waist, "ready to take some pictures with me darling?" he smiles as you look up towards him. you nod your head and smile back, "of course, let's go."

you both head over to the next spot and begin to smile for the pictures. louis slips his hand around your waist, causing you to feel tingles throughout your back. louis notices your small shiver and smiles as he whispers in your ear, "i love how you never get used to that, i love you so much darling."

you turn towards him and smile, "i love you more." he shakes his head as he leans down, "not possible." your glance falls to his lips and he notices, feeling his smile widen. "i want to do it." you say as you look into his eyes. he cocks an eyebrow and smiles as you turn to your camera, seeing a couple more photographers walk your way.

"ready?" louis asks as he leans down slightly. you turn and nod. you stand on your toes and wrap your arms around his neck and push your lips against his. your lips meet in a passionate kiss and you hear the millions of clicks surround you again. this was the first time you guys have kissed in public.

"do it again!"

-