61- special

SPECIAL

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 months of your life have felt unreal

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 months of your life have felt unreal. you couldn't wrap your head around the fact that you were dating louis partridge. once he came into your life, you knew he was special.

he was the guy that would hold the door open for you and see it as a sweet nothing, not a chore like some. louis made you so happy and you loved both his company and his family's.

his sisters were incredibly kind and fun, welcoming you with open arms. they enjoyed shopping, just like you, and they had incredible fashion sense; definitely making an impact on you.

you and louis had decided to not tell people about your relationship, but you were open about the fact that you were taken and not single. all of your instagram followers know that you're in a relationship, but not who you're dating.

the same thing goes for louis's fans; they know that he is taken and madly in love with the person, but they have no clue that he's dating the infamous actress y/n y/l/n.

the only people that know are the ones closest to you: your families, millie bobby brown, noah schnapp, finn wolfhard, william franklyn miller, and a few of your other close friends.

they all jumped for joy when you announced that you were together, noah and millie turning to each other and groaning, "finally!"

the peach light that beamed on your back distracted you from your overjoyed thoughts. you sat underneath a large tree, most of it's leaves and branches shielding you from the sun.

a small creek glistened in front of you, the rays of sun sitting on top. a warm hand ran along your arm, causing you to turn towards the contact.

your eyes met lou's, his hazel eyes gazing into yours lovingly. "what are you thinking about?" he questioned softly, his fingers meeting your own, playing with one of the many rings on them.

you smiled at his small, yet sweet action, "just us." he turned his head to the side, encouraging you to continue. "i'm just so happy we're together. i really love being with you. i love you." you admit, your cheeks flushing a deep red at your confession.

he smiled widely at your statement and kisses your hand gently, "i'm so lucky to have met you. you're the only person i want to date y/n. i love you." he smiles from behind your hand.

you lean down, staring at the strand of hair laying in his face. you reach up at move it to the side, and look back to realize he was already looking at you. his breath fans across your face, begging you to come closer.

you rub your lips together, allowing your vanilla chapstick to reach every part of your once dry lips. louis leans forward and captures your lips in a kiss, letting your vanilla chapstick reach his lips.