52- pretty

-

-

he watched her with love.

he felt that he made it so obvious how in love he was with this girl. y/n. she was special. he watched her walk gracefully and fell in love with all the little things she did.

when her tongue poked the inside of her cheek while she was thinking, when she bites her lip while taking an exam, scrunching her nose when she smiles, she's everything.

he just wished she'd look at him as much as he looks at her, but she never noticed how much he looked at her, so how do we know he never noticed how much she looks at him?

"i hope that she, looks at me and thinks 'shit he's so pretty' something i can't believe"

his head says as he watches her hair slide back as she runs a hand through it. she walks by him and send him a graceful smile. he gently smiles back and feels his heart thump.

{louis' pov}

i look down at my shoes and grin as i grab my bag. i take long strides to head behind her and walk sideways alongside her. "hey y/n." i say as i hold onto one of my backpack straps.

"hey louis, how was the rest of your weekend?" she asks smiling. we hung out at the skate park and it was great. "other than the fact that i was worried about your leg, pretty good." i smile as she raises her leg and turning it. "it's good now, thanks for your help by the way." she smiles as we continue walking to our last class.

"it was no problem, i had a lot of fun." i smile as she looks down at her feet blushing slightly. i grin and nudge her as we make it to our class. i motion for her to go in first and walk behind her as we take our seats. i sit next to will and he grins while looking at y/n. i wave him off while looking over at her, catching her gaze before she looks away to her other friends a few feet away.

{your pov}

my gaze hovers over louis again and i smile softly. he's so pretty. his hair is softer than silk, his jawline is sharper than a knife, his smile is welcoming like a friend's mom, and his laugh is contagious like a disease. i'm in love with this boy.

he catches my gaze and i quickly turn to my friends, my face blushing a shade of pink. my friends snicker as i kick them under my desk as i blush harder. "you're so in love y/n." my friend ginny says. i nod, "yeah, yeah, whatever."

"i hope that he looks at me and thinks shit, she's so pretty. something i can't believe."

it would mean everything coming from him. but i'd never know the feeling, because he doesn't see me that way.

-

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE
IVE BEEN BUSY IM SORRY