12- monster

*halloween themed*

-

i flip another page of my journal and scan the list of movies. there's so many genres within another. for instance, i made a list of horror movies, and there's so many different kinds.

we could watch a comedic horror, a thriller, a suspenseful horror, a romance horror, and a just plain terrifying horror movie.

tonight, louis and i are having our annual halloween movie marathon. it's friday, which means we don't have to worry about going to sleep earlier and we can just spend out time cuddling and watching movies.

he's supposed to come within an hour or two and i'm very excited to see him. i close my journal and head towards my closet and choose a simple lounge outsfit consisting of a tank top and sweatpants with one of louis' random hoodies just in case i get cold.

i head downstairs into my basement and set a variety of snacks and drinks out. there's drinks from water to soda and snacks from pretzels to cookies.

i set up my laptop so that it projects my screen onto the tv and head upstairs so that i can open the door for louis.

i hear a bell signifying that louis is here and i quickly walk to the door. i swing it open and find himself tending there in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt with a hoodie and a few other things for the marathon in his hand.

i grin at him and open the door wider, "hey lou." he smiles back and heads in, "hi darling." he says before grabbing my waist with one hand and pulling me towards his body to press his lips against mine.

he grabs my hand and leads me downstairs with the few things as we talk about random things. "this looks great y/n." he compliments as he sets his hoodie down and places the things he brought out.

i smile and murmur "thanks" before grabbing a few blankets and walking to the table by louis. i grab louis' hoodie and slip it on feeling the cool air from the air conditioning dance across my arms.

"is that mine?" he asks smiling at my outfit. "maybe." i simply reply as he grabs a few snacks for us and a couple waters before louis picks me up and kisses my neck softly.

he places me on the couch as i smile and he pulls blankets over our bodies. he turns towards your tv and holds the mouse, "what movie do you want to start off with?"

i think for a moment before choosing, "let's do (ur fav horror movie)"

{during the movie}

i watch intently as the main character does something to prepare and the camera zooms out, revealing the room behind the character. somethings going to happen. the monster is going to be behind them and i'm gonna scream.

i hold onto louis' bicep and lean towards him, "somethings gonna happen." i whisper as i keep my eyes on the screen. he lightly chuckles, sending vibrations towards my body. god i love him.

then, i watch the background and then..

boom!

something pops up right behind the person causing them to scream and me yelp. i curse and chuckle as i continue watching the screen, occasionally glancing at louis.

"you're staring." he says catching me looking at him. i blush lightly and smile, "i know." he grins and leans towards me to whisper, "it's probably because i'm just so hot." he whispers. i feel his warm breath on my neck and shiver from his closeness.

he smirks smugly as he pulls away to look at my reaction. i look towards him and he leans down while holding the back of my neck and presses his lips against mine.

i shiver as he wraps his arms around my waist and touches my skin from underneath my hoodie. i wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself closer so that i can get a better angle.

he eventually just lifts me up and placed me on his lap without breaking the kiss, so that we're almost eye level. he leans down for a better angle and licks my bottom lip asking for entrance.

i grant it and the kiss heats up as we take short breaths before getting intoxicated by our lips all over again.

soon, i hear a scream behind me from the tv and we jump apart. "shit, that scared me." i say quietly as i look back at louis while laughing.

he laughs with me and kisses my forehead, "i love you, and i'll protect you from all scary monsters." he winks making me blush.

i smile and wrap my arms around him, "i love you more." he grins, "even more than that monster behind you?"

-

author speaks
i revised  this one and
made it better than before,
so this is a halloween themed one
because this was made around halloween.
so i hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!