43- symphony

-

-

y/n. an academically focused girl, that had a kind heart. she was a simple girl with a good group of friends that were kind and funny. y/n was definitely one of the jokesters in the group. she made any comment someone made into a sarcastic or funny joke.

the reason she did this was to hide her true feelings. she covered her emotions with annoying yet funny jokes to impress louis partridge. her friend.

she'd been attracted to him for a while now and she used to feel so simple. before she met him her life was just a boring line stretching across and having no real reason.

but when louis walked in, everything changed for her and, though she didn't know it, for him too.

                       "she used to hear a simple song, until     
                       louis came along. he took her broken
                       melody, and made it into a 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲."

now louis, he was a semi-popular kid in their small private school before he gained all of his fame from the hit movie enola holmes. y/n had quite a bit of fame too, especially since she's starred in a couple of hit movies and has modeled a bit.

she never felt so alive when she was with him. he took her boring life and gave it meaning. she was hopelessly in love with him, and nothing could change that.

{your pov}

i slung one of my backpack straps over my shoulder and grabbed a couple books in my other hand as i walked out of my last class. i'd been stressed beyond belief this past week with all the tests and quizzes our grade had to complete, but i felt confident in most of them.

i slowed down as i saw that sage wasn't out of class yet. i stayed a bit behind and eventually found her trudging out of the class while almost dropping her books. she smiled sheepishly at me and walked over. "i hate the stress of school." she said as she patted down her skirt that we had to wear as a part of uniform.

"yeah, the work has been stressing me way too much." i chuckle as i remember how much studying we had to do a couple days prior. "let's go find the others after we head to out lockers." i say as i start walking to my locker.

when i make it i see louis going through his, stuffing all the books inside. "hey lou." i smile as i start to feel my stress go away just by the look of him. "hello darling." he says as he kisses my head and i scroll through the lock and eventually pull my locker open.

i shove my books inside and grab my sketch book to bring home and shut it again. "can we hang out today? this week had been awful." i ask as i look up to my boyfriend.

he nods and smiles, "of course love. we can cuddle and eat snacks and watch every movie with you in it." he smiles. i grimace and shake my head as i laugh, "i'd rather not. now let's go find the others." i say as i hold onto his hand as we walk towards our friend group.

"yeah i get that. hey- why does it smell gross in here?" adeline asks as she scrunches her nose. i smell as i think of a joke, "it's probably just your breath wafting back into your face." i bite my lip to stop myself from laughing as louis chuckles and leans towards my ear, "you owe richie tozier for that one darling."

i smile at him as adeline rolls her eyes, used to my jokes by now. "i'm coming! i'm coming!" sage says as she finally walks up. "that's what she said." i snort as i cover my mouth. louis smiles and shakes his head at my immature behavior.

"let's go love." he smiles as we all head out of the school to welcome the two days that we have to do absolutely nothing.

-

as i walked into louis' house i was welcomed by his mother and millie partridge. "y/n! hey, are you spending the night dear?" his mother asked nicely. "if it's alright with you? i'll have to ask my mum first." i say as i smile at the kind woman.

she nods and smiles, "i can talk to her, it's no problem. let me know if you guys need anything." she says as she walks away.

i turn to my love and smile, "ready to start that cuddle session?" he smiles and grabs my hand as he takes long strides up the stairs. he tossed me a pair of his sweatpants and one of his hoodies that smelled just like him, making me feel calm.

i went into the bathroom to change and smiled knowing that the boy who has changed my life and made me the happiest i've ever been is in the room next to me and we're dating.

it makes my heart sing a song that was as bright as the sun.

i walked back into his room and laid down next to him. he wraps an arm around me as i snuggle into his chest, trying to create the least amount of room between us as possible.

he kisses my forehead and i turn to him and smile taking in all of his breathtaking features from his jawline to his gorgeous hair.

"you're staring." he smiles as i look into his hazel eyes. "i know." i say as i lean forward and press my lips against his. our mouths move in harmony, like instruments blend together in an orchestra.

he was my orchestra. together we made a symphony.

as we break apart to catch our breath i smile, "thank you lou. i love you so much and i don't know what if do without your calming words and just your presence." i smile as i brush a hand through his hair.

"i love you more. i have no idea what i'd do without your presence and immature joe mamma jokes." he smiles, "i'm so happy you're in my life y/n."

"and now, i hear a 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲."

-

author speaks
this ones kinda cute. i hope
u enjoyed. ALSO! THANK U FOR 103K
READS THAT IS SO CRAZY I- THANK U I
LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF U. MUCH LOVE