20- you can imagine

(just to clarify this is kinda a part 2 but i'm not gonna name it a part 2 cuz i don't feel like it so yeah i'm still doing a backstory tho)

-

backstory: you and louis are dating. you've been dating for a year and a half. you just recently started as a main character alongside your co-star, timothée chalamet. your movie just came out and the premiere is hosting tonight. (recommended by @louisgf14 )

___________________________________

your eyes open and you blink until you regain focus. you are finally home.

you visited louis last night and are currently in his arms while he is peacefully sleeping.

you spent last night cuddling, catching up, and your not gonna lie, making out.

you look at louis and admire his features.

he definitely grew cuter if that's even possible.

he has a sharper jawline and he has gotten taller and it looks as if he's also gotten stronger.

"like what you see?" he asks with one brow up.

you blush and he opens his eyes.

he smiles and says, "good morning darling"

you feel yourself grow weak because of his morning voice.

"good morning." you say with a smile as you slightly get up to peck his lips.

you try to lean back, but he holds you there and you can't move.

you end up on top of him straddling him as he's still laying down.

you both break apart and he smirks.

"oh stop it" you say fighting back a blush.

____________________________________

"today's the premiere! i'm so excited!" you say.

you both are about finished getting ready.

you both are going out for a bit before the premiere to get some last minute things.

__________________________________

you guys end up shopping for a while and you head back home.

when you walk in louis grabs something from one of his shopping bags.

"darling, i got you something." he says as you take your shoes off.

you smile and walk towards him and say, "louis you didn't have to."

"well i wanted to because i'm proud of you and what you've accomplished." he says.

you smile and open it to find a beautiful ring with "always and forever" engraved on it with a infinity sign on the other side inside. it has a simple but beautiful gem and you smile.