33- clingy

-

-

louis has been distant this past week. he recently came back from filming a new movie, but he barely leaves his room. he occasionally leaves to get something to eat or to drink, but he barely acknowledges me.

now one would imagine that if your significant other came over nearly every day to check up on you after not seeing each other for five months you would welcome the company.. but louis did not.

i try to talk to him, but he either ignores me or shakes me off. each time i walk out and exhale, attempting to shake my fury from my finger tips. i feel the emotion buzzing through my veins and spreading through my body until i breath in and out, ultimately calming down and leaving his house with a quick goodbye to millie and her mother.

it's been a few days now and as i rang the doorbell and see millie. "hey mills." i exhale as she gives me a sad look. "hey.. louis is upstairs. as always." she attempts to lighten the mood as i smile weakly and step inside. the face she made when i entered worried me. it was like sirens were going off in her head screaming for her to tel me to turn around and leave. but my mind told me i had to just go.

louis has been gone for so long and at this point i don't even know if we're together. he hasn't even smiled at me when i walk in. in all honesty, he's been acting like a child. yet here i am giving into him again.

i head upstairs to his room to see if he'll talk and hear voices from inside his room. i pause and scoff, leaning towards the door with my ear facing the conversation. it's him and our friend, will.

i wait by the doorway to see if it will help me find out what's been wrong with louis these past couple of days.

i finally zone into what they're saying and listen, "she just won't leave me alone. shes always coming in saying, louis let's do something or louis what's wrong? and it's annoying. she's being too fucking clingy." i pause and scoff. i fee that familiar tingle as i bite down on my lip, holding back a response.

how does he already think i'm clingy?

"you just got back from filming louis, give her a break, she missed you. it's pretty fucking sad that you're treating her like this though. what the hell happened? if anything you were the clingy one in the relationship." will responds quickly with a heavy sigh.

at last, will finally snapped at louis the way i've wanted to. he was always the one to stand up for either of us when he had to, i truly loved him for that.

as i stood there i realized i really didn't want to stand there and be a bother anymore. if someone doesn't appreciate my company, why give it to them? my presence is a gift, that's the whole reason we started dating isn't it? we loved being with each other. but clearly that's not the case anymore.

i head downstairs before louis or will can notice and grab my purse before walking outside. i start to walk home and think about what louis said as my eyes well up with hot tears that are beginning to sting my eyes. as much as i didn't want to let it bother me, his reaction hurt.