23- oh no

-

-

you wake up and feel a wave of excitement wash over you

you are super excited for the interview today and you can't wait

you grab your toothbrush and brush your teeth and hair.

then, you put on a comfy outfit to wear to the building before changing.

you grab your phone and head downstairs.

you see your mom in the kitchen.

"ready to go?"

"yep, let's go."

——

when your mom pulled up to the destination, you open your car door and head inside.

once you walk in, you see him.

your wonderful and beautiful boyfriend.

you had to stop yourself from running over and jumping into his arms. you had to act like you were just friends. you mentally groaned.

you watched as louis turned towards you and a grin spread across his face.

he walked towards you and opened his arms.

you met him half way and happily hugged him.

you inhaled his scent of cologne and peppermint.

"i missed you."

"i missed you more love." he said quietly so that no one would hear.

he leaned down and whispered in your ear, "i would kiss you right now but i can't."

you smiled and turned towards the clicking of heels you hear from behind you.

"hello ms. y/n and mr. louis. please follow me so that we can get you settled into your clothing, makeup, and your hair." she said as she smiled brightly.

——

you were seated in front of a huge mirror with lights shining onto your face.

you just finished your makeup and your makeup artist, kate, is in the middle of ushering you towards the clothing racks to choose the perfect outfit.