17- waves

-

-

i hear my alarm blare next to my face. i groan as i reach over to tap my screen multiple times before it finally shuts off. it's 5:30 am and i've only gotten 4 hours of sleep because i stayed up on facetime with louis, too excited for today.

i open my phone and focus my eyes as the screen brightens. i check my texts and click on louis' name.

lou <3
good morning darling

y/n <3
good morning love

lou <3
it's almost time😏

y/n <3
i'm so excited

lou <3
me too, i'll see u in a bit, yeah?

y/n <3
yep, see u

i close my phone and head into my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and hair, and walk to my closet. i assume it's warm out so i grab a black skirt, a white collared shirt, and a brown sweater vest from louis' closet.

i head into my bathroom again and do my bangs quickly and do some light makeup consisting of concealer, blush, mascara, and some eyeliner

i head into my bathroom again and do my bangs quickly and do some light makeup consisting of concealer, blush, mascara, and some eyeliner. i head over by my jewelry and grab a few necklaces that fall over my vest and spray some perfume on. i grab my converse and my backpack i'm bringing in the car with me and head downstairs.

i set my backpack down by my suitcase at the door and see my parents. "good morning sweetheart." my mom says surprisingly not tired. my dad sits at the table wiping his eyes, i chuckle and walk over, "good morning dad. tired?" i ask while laughing. "huh? oh yeah." he says while chuckling with me.

i head outside to help my parents pack the car and we all file into the suv after i get all the way into the back so that louis and i can sit next to each other. the car starts moving and we all start driving to the partridge household.