Part 63

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part -63

Nandu is trying to stop her laugh and Manik glared her but everyone burst into laughter .......

Manik : best surprise , love u badi maa. ....saying he hugged her again ....

Nainika : say this to your wife ....my baby .....

Manik : what ????

Nainika : last night , we stayed in hotel .....there I met Raichand family and got to know they are also here for rakhi celebration  .....so we all came here together bcoz reema aunty said it's nandu's surprise for u to have all your sisters on your rakhi bcoz u never had rakhi celebration...she wanted it to be special for u , even her dad helped her arranging everything without even knowing me , her father said I'm a just like neonika who Is one more sister to him.....u truly got a blessing Manik  .......

Manik looked at nandu .....but she turned the other side .....

Asma came at the same time ....to say the person who delivers milk is here ....nandu ran away saying she needs to take more milk......

Than everyone moved  inside to see nandu running here and there .....naziya ,neonika , navya moved to help her with breakfast ....but she didn't let them help but asked them to get ready .....bcoz they are getting late for puja. .....

Nandu went to fresh up .......she saw Manik near the closet confused in finding a dress .......

Nandu : kya hua ???

Manik : what to wear ???

Nandu smiled listening to him and gives in a box which she takes out from a luggage bag ......

Manik : u shopped for me ....he asked being shocked.....

Nandu : ur not that lucky okay .....appa and neo mom  got us both matching dresses bcoz they have an idea we don't shop .........

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead and started opening the box ....he found a nice kurta ......

Nandu left to washroom taking her dress.....
She came down to see almost everyone are ready ......

Neo : nandu beta .....y didn't u let anyone cook.....

Naziya : what about breakfast.....???

Nandu : mom and ammi PLZZ relax. ....you guys are here on vacation , so no work ....aur rahi baat breakfast ki ??? Appa and dad ne order kardiya from our restaurant last night ....we are a  huge family gathered her after many years ......kyu neo mom ???

Neo : yes ....the last time we gathered is for Neil's wedding.......thank you beta for making this possible. ......

Nandu : mom don't say thank u ..... saying she  hugged neo. ....

Naziya felt happy looking at the saas bahu ....

They hear a shout of Manik calling nandu and asked her to go ....

Manik : oye doctor .....saying he dragged her away from others ......

Nandu : what's wrong ??? Sab dekh rahe hae major .....