part 24

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 24

Manik after dropping nandu at home and confessing his feelings by kissing her forehead. ....started to drive back .....

He is just smiling and remembering all the moments spent with her from the past few days ......

On the way to home his phone started ringing ....he lifted the call and became very serious and stopped his bike on a side .....and spoke to the person on call ....and after the call drove very fast and reached somewhere to a small house ....

It was nearly early morning he reached home .....his phone pinged with a message from nandu. .....

He smiled looking at that message and reached his room and wished her good morning and slept.....

______________________________________

In Murthy mansion......

Nandu woke up with the sound of her phone ....she saw a call from her hospital ....she immediately lifted it and got to know its an emergency ....so she got ready and moved down to see the whole family sitting near the dinning table waiting for nandu ....

Nandu just moved to the table and picked an apple .......

Shikar : nandu .....where are you going so early .....

Nandu: papa emergency ....

Naziya : but wedding card selection....

Nandu : plzz papa you do it ....she asks looking with a cute puppy face to her father ....

Naziya : nandu ....yesterday we did your shopping ...today wedding card selection ....arey it's your Marriage  you are on leave ....but now you always work....are there no doctors in your hospital except you....

Nandu: Ammi....plzz I'm leaving ...
papa plzz make Ammi understand ....
saying this she runs away and takes her car out and drives to the hospital ......

Naziya turns to shikar to find him  busy hiding his face from his wife by trying to read a newspaper....

Naziya : don't act smart shikar ....

Shikar : I'm just reading a newspaper ziya  ....

Naziya : that too in reverse direction..

Shikar than saw that he is reading the newspaper in reverse direction......

Chandra amms and kummud laughed loudly looking at their cute banter ......

Shikar put the paper aside on seeing his wife grumpy .....

Shikar : Kya hua ziya.....

Naziya : it's our daughter marriage and she is busy with works .....

Shikar : my daughter is saving someone's life ...she will have all those blessings ...she will be happy .....and cards selection  ......we will ask manik to do it. ....

Naziya : okay. ....

Morning .....in Malhotra mansion......
All the family members are sitting together making a list of whom to invite for the Marriage and also what return gifts to give .....

Manik is sleeping in his room .....his phone started ringing disturbing his sleep ....he got up and immediately rushed out if his room....without even looking at his messy face ......

He grabbed his wallet and car keys along with mobile and started running out ......

Neo : manik where r u going .....