part 25

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 25

Than they both together met aryaman dad and moved out to the address given by aryaman for wedding card selection ....nandu informed shikar that selection will be done by them..... Both the families felt very happy on listening to this .....

Manik took his bike and nandu sat behind him after informing her driver to take the car home ......manik felt very happy.....

Nandu is guiding Him with directions of the planner house. ....bcoz Arya gave it to nandu directly .....instead of manik .....

Finally manik parked his bike in front of a house ....but he was shocked on seeing the house ....

Manik : y r we here .....

Nandu : this is the address aryaman Gave .....

Manik : what ???? He asked being shock ....but manik phone rings. ...he saw its aryaman .....

He answered the call .....

Manik : saleey she will kill me ....

Arya laughs loudly .....

Arya : go inside one day or the other you need to face her .....

Nandu is confused listening to them .....

But manik opened the gate and moved to the main door .....he rang the calling bell .....

A girl opened the door. .....she is looking cute with angry puffed cheeks ......

Girl : hello Mr Malhotra what a pleasant surprise

Girl : hello Mr Malhotra what a pleasant surprise .....

Manik : hai Jenny ......I missed you saying he is about to hug her ....but she pushed him back .....

And hugged nandu .....making her shock ....

Girl : hello soon to be mrs Malhotra come in .....

Nandu smiled listening to her and moved in .......

Jenny : mom .......di is here ......

Coming ....a voice of a lady is heard .....

Jenny made nandu sit on the couch of hall.....