part 27

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 27

Nandu blushed listening to her .....and manik avoided looking at nandu and concentrated on driving  ..... Swecha became busy in tunning the radio in car .....after creating the tension between major and his doctor ....

Finally swecha being tired slept in nandu arms ......nandu is just caressing her hairs lovingly ....manik smiled looking at them.....

Manik than stopped the car near the gate of Murthy mansion ....

Manik : Oye doctor sunna....

Nandu turned the other side looking at manik .....

Manik : give me swecha .....

Nandu : but y ....

Manik : bcoz we reached ....

Nandu than saw outside to know she reached home .....

Nandu : can I take her with me ....she asks cutely holding swecha tight .....

Manik : she will cry ....if she doesn't find me .....

Nandu : I will manage .....

Manik : I know you want to be with swecha ....I'm happy for that ...just two days ...she is all yours ......today is Sangeeth ...Kal haldi and after that Shaadi .....just two days .....

Nandu : you can take her home tonight.....after Sangeeth....

Manik : she bought a cute dress for Sangeeth .....she will come wearing that .....you can meet her after just few hours .....so give her to me ....

Nandu : I don't want to give .....she says holding swecha more tight ....

Manik smiled listening to her being so stubborn ....

Manik : plzz ..... Bhabi will wait for her ....I didn't inform them ...so plzz.....I promise you she will be with you all the time in Sangeeth  for now let us go ....

Nandu with a sad face ......okay saying she passes a sleeping swecha to manik after kissing her forehead .....manik just kept swecha on his lap .....and wrapped her hands around him...
resting her head on his chest .....

Manik just held nandu hand ...before she could open the door ......nandu just looked at him with cute sad pout .....he just took three boxes from back seat  and gave her ....she just raised her eyebrows asking what ....

Manik : chocolates .....one for you ...
give rest two to mukti and kummud...

Nandu : ok .....with a small smile ....

But manik  kissed her forehead pulling her little close .....

Manik: looking beautiful in my favourite colour dress .....she blushed listening to his compliment.....and looked down ....

and looked down