part 39

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 39

After a month .......

In Malhotra house ......

Nandu is peacefully sleeping hugging her teddy bear in her room which is manik room before ....

The door opened revealing manik in military uniform ..... he moved to the bed and sat beside nandu ..... And kissed her forehead.....

Nandu sleep got disturbed .....but she turned the other side and slept .... Manik smiled looking at her. .... Than nandu phone rang disturbing her sleep ....she lifted the call in sleep and sat on the bed still holding the teddy...
manik is just sitting beside her and smiling seeing her cute faces. .....

Nandu : good morning appa .....

Yeah I will get ready....

See you soon .......

Bye .....love you appa .....

Saying she cut the call.....

That's the one side conversation heard by manik .....

Nandu just closed her eyes and sat on bed .......ayyappa may this day be good and happy for dadi dadu amms ammi appa mom dad jiju didi swecha bhai bhabi and plzz keep my major safe and protect him ....love you ayyappa...
After praying she just turned the other side to get down from bed but stopped seeing manik sitting there smiling brightly looking at her ...he felt happy listening to her prayer....
she just moved forward and put her hand on his face to know whether he is real or not ....

She just moved back on seeing him in real.....and got down from bed and left to washroom ignoring him.... Manik is just looking at her in shock for ignoring him ....and sat on bed waiting for her......

Nandu came out of the washroom after getting ready in a simple saree and stood in front of mirror ....manik is just looking at her bcoz she is looking cute in that saree.....

He is about to move and back hug her

He is about to move and back hug her ....but she turned back ....and left down taking her bag phone Nd coat along with stethoscope.....without even sparing him a glance ....

Manik moved to fresh up feeling bad for being ignored ... He came out very fast and reached down to see swecha and nandu running behind each other .....

Finally nandu caught swecha and started tickling her ...... dadi dadu are laughing looking at him......bcoz this happens daily .....

Neo : bas bachon ....come have breakfast ....

Nandu/ swecha : coming mom....
coming dadi ...saying both moved to breakfast table and sat together....

Avni served breakfast ....nandu is feeding swecha and also eating .... Manik is just looking at both of them bcoz they both are ignoring him......raj Neil are discussing business ....dadi dadu neo are talking about space and ngo .....manik felt ignored by his own family ....