part 49

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 49

They both are enjoying each other's presence talking , laughing , teasing each other , sleeping , playing games , they even read some novels together , making their journey a memorable one , manik even captured many pictures of both of them together .

Finally,  next day afternoon they reached jammu railway station after nearly  30 hours journey.

Manik takes the luggage down from train even nandu helped him by carrying them out , but manik took the help of a porter leaving nandu with her sling  bag .

Nandu phone rang showing a call from Raj , she lifted the call .

Nandu : hello dad ,we just reached jammu railway station.

Raj : I am sending a driver  , go home safe and call me , I already sent u the pic of driver , manager and car details , with house address , check your what's app .

Nandu : ok dad .

Nandu cut the call and checked the details, by the time they reached parking .

Manik : I will call the cab.

Nandu : not needed see this , saying she gave her mobile to manik .

He saw all the details sent by Raj .

Manik : lagta hae dad planned everything.

Nandu : yes , see there driver is waiting for us....

They both move forward and driver places the luggage in the trunk ,
manan sat on the back seats ,nandu is looking outside enjoying the nature , manik smiled looking at her .

Than they reached a beautiful house , which is surrounded by full trees and
Garden .

They both got down from the car, they are welcomed by the manager of Raj , who manages the resort of malhotras in Kashmir

He gave the keys and documents of the house to manik , than driver took the luggage and placed inside along with watchman and gardener .

Manan moved inside and saw the balcony of the house near the entrance .....