Part 66

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 66

Manik leaves the hospital after having lunch with nandu in her cabin bcoz she dragged him to her room....as she knows being busy in work he will skip lunch .... She even gave boxes to arya , Harshad which she asked asma to send with Iqbal , bcoz rest all will be given food by hospital management.....
these three are stubborn to eat in canteen ....

It's evening and nandu's duty time is over. ...she came to general ward to meet Ranveer and also Harshad , arya as Manik said he will come home directly after meeting .....

Harika who is the doctor in charge joined nandu to the general ward ..... But Harika stopped walking seeing something.....

Nandu moved to Ranveer and is talking to him ....he is still teasing her and flirting with her ....but suddenly stopped seeing the other doctor near the door ..... Nandu phone rings making her stop scolding Ranveer ....its Manik who said he will come to take her home .....

Nandu : hey Harika ....come na ....she called waving her hand at Harika after cutting the call.....bcoz she saw Ranveer staring her ....like mostly lost in her ......

Harika gave a fake smile to nandu but moved to her ....

Nandu : meet Ranveer ..... major's friend .....and mr brat meet Harika my junior .....

Harika : hello sir ....she says formally....

Ranveer : nice meeting u sweet heart .....he says with a smile making Harika look at him in shock ....

Nandu : ignore him hari .....he is just an flirt .....saying she hit him on his shoulder ....

Harika : it's okay mam....kuch logon ki fitrat aise hi hoti hae .....she says gritting her teeth ....

Ranveer : vaise beautiful volcano ....how on earth all beautiful girls are doctors ....

Nandu : cheese is not allowed for u to eat , so don't try these cheesy lines on us .....

She says in a sassy way making Ranveer smile sheepishly.....

Harika : I have work nandu ....bye ....

Nandu : Harika ....listen u need to monitor him this night every one hour bcoz he's hurt near to his heart , they took out some sharp stone from there .....

Harika : ok nandu.....she says slowly and moved out without saying anything more ....

Nandu : so ....mr brat anything else. ....

Ranveer : from when is Harika working here....

Nandu : an year probably.....y do u ask ....

Ranveer ; can't I know about beautiful girls. ...he says winking at her ....