part 45

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 45

Manik is just shocked looking at their pic on screen ...... It's a picture from their muslim wedding. .....he just hugged nandu in happiness as she is sitting beside him....nandu hugged him back.....

Nandu : kya hua major ....

Manik : vo tumhari phone ....

Nandu : meri phone ....

Manik : last time when i saw it has only yours and papa ki picture but now it's ours.....

Nandu : bcoz u both are equally important in my life .....she said still in hug....manik kissed her forehead.....

They got seperated by knock on the door calling them for dinner ......

All four had dinner together......with loads of talks and fun......

Nandu took care of manik in all these days .....all his wounds are better now from outside but still needs to heal from inside...... it's the last day of camp..... They packed everything to return back ........

Manik loaded the luggage in the jeep .......Nandini and team bid bye to the villagers and started the return journey.....mukti Aliya left back in the bus along with rest of the  team.....
even after manik asked them to join in jeep ..... They left giving privacy to manan ....

Manik : let's go ...he asked nandu ...

She sat beside him...... they started the journey on a different happiness this time .....they are just talking to each other making fun .....and even drove in rounds taking more stops and exploring the places .....

Finally it's night they took rest in hotel and next morning resumed the journey and reached Malhotra house by evening.....no one knows Manan are coming back....bcoz nandu wants to surprise them......They came inside but found the house empty ....

Manik : where are everyone ...he asked the butler who served them water .....

Butler : everyone left to hospital bcoz kummud ji got labour pain....

Manan immediately started to hospital .....they reached there and saw the whole family sitting there ......

Chandra : smile....

Nandu : bhai saying she hugged him.....relax bhai bhabi will be fine.....

Chandra : I hope so....he said breaking the hug......

Nandu : I will check and come saying she left to her cabin and changed her dress and came back and moved inside the operation theatre .....

Manik met the whole family .....amms dadi dadu avneil neraj (neo + Raj =neraj ) chandra naziya shikar ....he sat there giving support to chandra. .....

Manik : freedom kaha hae ....he asked avni .....

Avni : I left her with cabir Navya  .......

Manik : okay .....

Nandini came out after few minutes....

Chandra : kaise hae kummud .....

Nandu : Bhai relax....it's a normal delivery I spoke to mrs shrivastav..... She said you can stay there with bhabi if you want .....

Chandra : no I can't see her in pain ....

Nandu : ok ok ....relax .....than I will be with bhabi.....

Chandra nodes in yes....nandu moves back to operation theatre.....after some time they hear a loud cry ...... indicating the new born baby is here ....Chandra has tears of happiness ....he hugged naziya tightly .....