Part 71

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 71

Shikar didn't say anything but hugged him like he is a small kid , after few minutes he cleaned manik's face and got up and gave him hand and moved to the back yard . .....

They all moved to back yard following Manik who is dragged by shikar .....

They saw backyard is completely decorated with lights , and balloons . A table is arranged with cake on the top . With loads of food to eat  for dinner .

Gaurd : sir madam did all these from afternoon , she went to market with asma madam and two gaurds . I thought she will come home with you.  When I said we will also join her as security , she said she will come back soon and asked us to take all the delivered items and also pick up your family from airport . Sorry sir , we wouldn't protect her .  He said with tears in his eyes .....

Neil : u said nandu took two gaurds with her na , he asked coming forward bcoz Manik is just looking at everything in daze .

Gaurd : yes sir , he said immediately ...

Ranveer : did u call them bcoz they didn't come back , we only know asma is in hospital what about those two gaurds .

Gaurd : I called them sir but phones are switch off , I thought they are with madam so didn't try any other source to find them .

Ranveer is about to question more but the ringing of his phone caught everyone's attention . He took his mobile from pocket to see Arya's call .

Ranveer : bolo Arya ....

What ???

I'm coming right now ....

Yeah he will be ok , the whole family is here ...

I'm coming now ,saying he cut the call ....

Harika : kya hua veer , kuch pata chala .she asked him ...

Ranveer : Arya got the cctv footages , I need to go to head quarters . I want u to stay here with everyone. Don't go any where alone .

Neil : we will join u Ranveer , u dont go alone....

Asad , Zain , Aditya , cabir , Dhruv , Amar , Chandra , Neil All the youngsters got ready to go with Ranveer to headquarters ....

Ranveer ; no Neil bhai , it's my duty let me do it . Anyways Arya,  Harshad are there . You guys stay here with family . I will inform as soon as we get any info . Saying he moved to the jeep and drove away leaving Harika with them  .....

The whole family are still in back yard , only Kushal and  swecha who  are    tired of crying  are sleeping in the hall . They are taken care by manik's sister ( neonika sisters daughter -swapna )  who is having a small kid ( sohan ) .