part 34

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 34

Manik moved forward and kissed her forehead .....and then slept looking at her.....he is fast asleep within few minutes .....but nandu is not able to sleep ....bcoz of new place ..... She is just tossing on bed .....she saw that her tossing on bed is disturbing manik ...
.so she slowly moved out of bed and covered him properly with duvet and opened the door of balcony .....she liked the place....

She sat on the swing thinking how her life changed within these ten days

She sat on the swing thinking how her life changed within these ten days .... she just blushed looking at her mangalsutra ..... She just remembered how manik convinced her to come here ..... she is just smiling to herself looking outside ....she didn't know how time just passed away ...

It's nearly evening....a knock on the door disturbed nandu who is sitting on the swing and  watching the garden and birds and animals  in Malhotra house garden  ....

She moved to open the door and just peeped out to see who is there out....she saw neonika standing there ....

She opened the door and welcomed her in....

Neo : sorry beta disturb kiya kya ...

Nandu : nahi mom....

Neo : don't tell me you didn't sleep ....

Nandu : vo....

Neo : it's ok beta ...it happens ....new place so comfortable hone main time lagta hae .....but I have a suggestion....

Nandu : kya mom....

Neo : manik doesn't stay here all the time ...whenever you don't get sleep...straight away go to the garage ...ask the driver to take you to Murthy house and have a good sleep. ...drivers and cars are all the time available....don't think so much....just drop me a message bcoz I don't want anyone worried....

Nandu just hugged neo tight ......thank you mom for everything.....

Neo : ab maine kya kiya .....

Nandu : closet ....

Neo : that's the right of every girl of this house....see talking to you I forgot to say what I came for .....

Nandu : what mom ???

Neo : abhi tumhari muh dikhayi ki rasam hae ....and kuch after marriage rituals and sare relatives ko introduce bhi karni hena ...so get ready.....I will send avni...

Nandu : mom....can I get ready on my own .....

Neo : kyu beta ....

Nandu : didi ko bahut sare kaam honge there are so many relatives....
I'm good I will get ready on time ....plzz....

Neo : don't say plzz....get ready and yeah wake up this kumbhkaran ....

Nandu : ap hi utha Dona mom...plzz....