Part-76

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part -76

Next morning .....

The whole family are getting ready in the rooms ....one by one came down with luggages and placed them in the hall , all the workers are waiting in the garden to meet thd whole family before they leave . The family of two gaurds are also here to bid bye to Manik bcoz they might have lost their husbands but manik took care of them like family , even though it's not his mistake they are no more in the world.

The whole family is gathered in the hall , they are waiting for car or taxi to go to airport , railway station or to travel by road depending on their convenience.....

They all are talking to each other , but nandu is seen sitting silently on the couch with Sohan ( manik's badi maa grand son ) , kushal and swecha , they are playing with dogs Zain gifted her on rakhi .....

They heard a big shout of manik .....

Manik : nandiniiiiiiii , he shouts loudly and everyone saw him blazing in anger , for the first time he looked scary but nandu is sitting still on her place without even turning to him.... Kushal and Sohan started crying listening to his shout and swecha jumped into nandu's lap.... The girl who is scared of anger in the past is now not at all getting affected by his anger ....things do change with situations of life .....

Reema ( manik's dadi ) : kya hua Manik ?? Chilla kyu Rahi ho , she asked slowly bcoz his anger in uncontrollable....

Manik : nandini did u take your resignation back , he asked standing in front of her ....

Nandu stood up from her place holding a scared swecha in her arms , she slowly moved past Manik and gave her to Neil who embraced his scary daughter immediately .

Nandu now moved to Manik and stood on the couch to match manik's height , such that she could be face to face with him . This made everyone giggle a little , bcoz she is looking cute. ....

Nandu : yes i took it back , she said with full confidence looking into his eyes ....

Manik : why the hell did u take it back ?? You even extended the contract , are you in your senses ?? How could you stay alone ?? Take it back right now , he said growling like a tiger making everyone scared bcoz they thought manan will have a bad fight ...

Nandu : no , I'm working here and completing my responsibility and yeah for your information I'm not going back to Mumbai . She said being stubborn.

Everyone are looking at her in shock for her desicion , but manik is getting more angry ....

Manik : Nandini Manik Malhotra not a word more ,call Dr Batra and inform him your resignation and leave to Mumbai . He said in a loud voice just like a command to his soldier .....he even extended his hand giving the mobile to her ....