Part 61

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 61

The whole family admired how manan played with both the kids .....

They all had dinner together ...with loads of fun...and left to sleep .....bcoz all are tired of journey and manan had to go to works ......as they have holiday only on Saturday bcoz of rakhi and Sunday ....

Next morning .....

Manik is sleeping peacefully in his room but can hear shouts and laughs ....he woke up to find himself alone on bed....he moved to balcony to see what are those sounds .....

Nandu is being chased by swecha and mukti ...she is hiding behind shikar who is helping her escape ....he can see the whole family sitting and having morning drinks sitting in the garden .....

It's just 6 in the morning .... He is happy on seeing nandu laughing so brightly ..... He is just lost in her ...but heard his name being called .....he looked down to see swecha calling him to come down.....

He got a bit fresh up and moved down..... He wished everyone and sat beside neonika by placing his head on her shoulder she kissed his forehead....

Nandu , shikar are giggling with swecha and mukti ....

Raj : manik we are so happy to see u both ....

Manik : dad look at her she is so chirpy and jumping like a rabbit just bcoz of all of you .... I think she should be back to Mumbai with all of you ...

Naziya : no manik beta she is happy here, let her be ...even she is working with agreement let her complete this .... Bcoz no girl gets a husband like you who is thinking of her rather than him ...

Manik : ammijaan don't say that.....

Naziya ; every girl leaves her house but she is lucky that we all live nearby and meet frequently ... It's just matter of few months .... It's time for you to know each other better....so no we are not taking her with us ...she is your responsibility you only bear her tantrums......

Raj : nahi naziya meri beti pyaari hae ...she won't show any tantrums....

Naziya : nahi bhai saab u didn't see her tantrums yet....that's y you are saying this ....

Dadu: jo bhi hae ....he need to bare her life time ....

Manik :it's the other way around. ....
she bares me ....bcoz I'm way to difficult to deal .....she has loads of patience dadu unlike me .....

Dadi : but you know manik, you have good team of workers at home .... saying she said about yesterday's incident of guards surrounding them.....

Manik : it's all bcoz of her dadi .... on the first day when we came here she called all of them and made them her friends .... they even sometimes forget what I say but never her words ....she has magic which makes everyone to Love her ......he says with a constant smile on his face .....

They all had good talks and moved to fresh up ....nandu asked asma to come early and they both got busy in making breakfast ....

Manik didn't even call nandu but left to room to get ready which amazed nandu, so she asked asma to continue making breakfast but avni and kummud joined to help her after getting ready ....nandu moved to her room to see manik in washroom , she took out all his things and also her dress to go to hospital bcoz there is an important surgery today .....

She sat on the bed after informing Harika to get things ready for surgery ......

Manik came out from washroom in a towel on his waist .... Nandu blushed looking at him....