Part 74

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 74

Manik is just crying more looking at ranveer bcoz what will he answer Harika , he don't know what is nandu's condition , asma is still unconscious .... Many soldiers are hurt .... His friend , his brother , his strength is front of him lifeless ... He remembers each and every day they spent together .... Specially the marriage prank and how they planned his marriage. How ranveer dreams of his kids. Manik felt more guilty today bcoz ranveer saved nandu and left the world .......How could he answer Harika that how this happened ?

Arya , harshad are trying to control themselves for manik but couldn't stop their tears ....

Finally Ranveer is brought to the headquarters  , all the medical formalities are being done ....

Doctor : family of the soldier ....

Manik : it's me , he said and nearly all the officers said the same at the same time  making the doctor look at all of them in pride , but confused look .....

Arya : he lost his family in a bomb blast sir , we are all his family .....he said ....

" I'm his wife"  , they heard a voice and turned the other side to see Harika standing there with the support of naziya ...

Manik : I'm sorry , he said with tears rolling down his eyes ....

Harika : don't cry Manik bhai , my ranveer hates tears , he always wished to die for his country , it happened , we should be proud of him . Don't cry he will never be happy seeing us cry for him , she said and manik hugged her tight in his embrace. Even Harika shed few silent tears.

They broke the hug , they all moved as a parade to the burial ground where ranveer's parents are buried along with his little  sister , they dig a grave and slowly moved his body into the grave , all soldiers saluted and shot gun three times for his bravery ......

Harika didn't even shed a single tear.....this worried everyone bcoz she kept flowers on his grave and saluted like the soldiers making everyone cry more .....

Everyone are ready to move out but manik noticed Harika is about to fall down , he ran to her and carried her in his arms bcoz she fell unconscious.....

The whole family of Malhotra's and Murthy's ran to hospital along with Harika, bcoz no one stayed in hospital with nandu bcoz they know she will be fine but loss of ranveer is a big shock to everyone , so they are here to salute him for his bravery and sacrifice he did to save nandu ...

They all reached hospital to see many soldiers injured . Mukti , Aliya have already joined to do the service , Harika is taken inside the emergency ward ...

The whole family moved out of the hospital not to crowd there near the emergency wards leaving Manik behind .....

Manik sat beside Iqbal who is still sitting in front of the ICU from past five days waiting for asma to open her eyes , Manik just saw the three doors in front of him where his wife and two sisters are battling with life .....