Part -79

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part - 79

Nandu didn't say anything to him but took the key card from her salwar pocket and opened the door walking in ......

Manik walked in after her and placed the bag on his shoulders on the floor near the door ....he saw nandu standing in the centre of the room showing her back to him .....

Manik moved to her and hugged her from back , this time she didn't even turn front to hug him ......

Manik : I'm sorry doctor , is what manik said to be pushed away from nandu .....

Nandu just glared him but didn't talk to him , he is just looking at her with a cute smile making her forget everything with his cute faces , she just crossed her hands on her front still glaring at him .....

Nandu : Are you injured that you are home ? , She asked him still maintaining a straight face .....

Manik gave her a sheepish smile and started to unbutton his shirt , making her eyes wide with shock bcoz he is undressing ........

Manik : i know you are thinking that I'm injured so I'm home , so I'm showing you that I'm perfectly fine , saying he threw away his shirt on the couch , making her close her eyes in shy ....

Nandu is still standing with her eyes closed, but she didn't hear anything from manik so she opened her eyes to see him , but he is just in front of her face making her startle , she is about to fall back on the bed but manik held her immediately by her waist pulling her close to him .....

Nandu : u scared me , saying she started hitting him manik is trying to stop her ,they both fell on the bed....

Manik just kissed her making her stop hitting him , she kissed him back making him happy , after that he just placed his head on her forehead .....both are panting heavily.....

Manik : jaise Maine sabke samne kaha tha I'm here only for my wife , bcoz i missed her a lot. I can't stay away from her bcoz i love her a lot , I'm not here bcoz I'm hurt or something else , if u still don't trust me i can show u completely  , he said indicating his dress  making her blush and  kissed her cheeks...

Nandu is about to say something at the same time there is a knock on the door , manik stood up groaning to open the door but nandu rushed to him and blocked him ....

Manik : what ??? He asked looking at her confused bcoz there is again a knock on the door......

Nandu : go have a bath , i will see who is at the door , she said showing him the washroom......

Manik ignored the knock on the door and pulled nandu closed to him.....nandu is pushing him back glaring at him bcoz someone has to open the door it might be their family .....

Manik : u look too cute when u are possessive about me , saying he pecked her lips and left to the washroom with a smile asking nandu to take dress for him......