Part 69

Part -69

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

In military hospital ...

After One month of the bomb blast , nandu Manik became fully busy in this one month . Manik with the investigation of the bomb blast and nandu with the treatment of patients of the bomb blast . Nandu is so scared to even sleep at nights , she had nightmares of the blast . Manik is sometimes at home and sometimes nandu is alone . Nandu's health is also not well bcoz of sleepless nights due to nightmares and also more work in hospital .

It's has been nearly after eights months of manan marriage, six months of nandu coming to kashmir to live with Manik and two months after Raksha Bandhan , manan never visited to Mumbai after coming to kashmir and none of the family members came to visit them after Rakhi, it's just phone and video calls .....

Manik comes running to the hospital to take nandu home , he is running bcoz his doctor ( nandu ) asked him to pick up after work and he is late . He directly moved in and checked her cabin she is not there , he asked in the reception they said they didn't see nandu , he thought of asking Harika and moved in , he saw Harika standing there in the corridor talking to nurses near the Operation theatre .

Manik ; Harika , where is she ?? He asked reaching her ....

Harika : kon ??? She asked turning to him .

Manik : nandu ....

Harika : aaj toh vo ayi hi nahi ....

Manik : I left her here in front of the hospital after lunch as she is not well in the morning.....

Harika : but she didn't come here , she just called me and told she will take a leave today ....

Manik : stop playing pranks Harika ....

Harika : no Manik , I swear nandu nahi ayi aaj ....

Manik : oh god ...

Harika : kya hua ?? Y r u worried ...

Manik : nandu ka phone not reachable , ghar ka landline par koi pick nahi kar raha tha . Iqbal aur asma dono ka phones ring horaha hae but no one picked it , she is not in hospital also ....

Harika : may be asma ko pata hoga , she will be at home right , let's go home and see ....she said joining him....

Manik : yeah I should check at home , saying he started to move out ....

But as soon as they turned to move out , they saw crying Iqbal rushing into the hospital with someone on the stretcher. Doctor's and nurses are rushing along with him....

Manik is shocked on seeing the person on stretcher ...

Manik : how did this happen ?? He asked Iqbal as soon the person on the stretcher is taken into emergency unit for treatment ....