Part 68

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part -68

Harika is doing the bandages and Ranveer is playing all his tricks to make her talk to him

Harika is doing the bandages and Ranveer is playing all his tricks to make her talk to him .

Like this nearly 10 days passed away with Ranveer trying all the tricks to make Harika forgive him , but she is too stubborn .

Finally Ranveer is able to stand on his feet even though he has bandages on leg , forehead and hand .

Ranveer moved out of his room , he saw Harika talking to a nurse in the far corner .
Suddenly Harika is pulled Inside a store room ....

She is about to shout but a hand stopped her , she saw its Ranveer . She got more angry bcoz he is supposed to be in bed ....

Harika : u are the patient here mister .... saying she shouted loudly ....

Ranveer : I don't want to get discharged ari , do something na plz ....he asked caging her between his arms and wall ....

Harika : u are fine to be discharged , she said gritting his teeth ....

Ranveer : I want to be with you , if u come home with me I will get discharged , he said looking into her eyes .

Harika : no , I don't care anything about you , just leave , she said pushing him back and walking to the door .

Ranveer : u are coming with me , saying he lifted her like sack on his shoulders and walked away from the hospital .

After sometime ....
In Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra's house .....

Nandu is as usual at home as it's Sunday. She is lazying on the couch of living room watching tv with a grumpy face , where as Manik is cooking for his wife.

The calling bell rang disturbing both of them , as nandu is grumpy she didn't open the door but Manik came to open it holding a spatula still wearing the cooking apron bcoz he is cooking for his grumpy wife .

He opened the door to get a big shock , the spatula in his hand fell down .

Manik : what the hell ???? He shouts loudly, nandu panicked hearing his shout and ran to see what happened , she is equally shocked as Manik to see the persons at door .

Nandu : how ?? When ?? Kaise ? Kab?? She asked continuously making them smile more. ....

" Hello beautiful volcano , swagat nahi karogi humari jodi Ko " , he asked with a smile making nandu jump in happiness and hug them .

Nandu : happy married life Harika and ranveer , ek minute rukho abhi ayi main , major don't allow them inside till I come saying she ran away to the kitchen .....