Part 52

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 52

After dinner nandu saw manik is still with wet hairs , she took the towel and started wiping his hairs , he wrapped his hands around her waist, tickling her ...

Nandu : major stop ...

Manik : I was just holding you ....

Nandu : no..put your hands back , if not I'm not wiping your hairs....

Manik keeps a cute pout but puts his hands behind his back , nandu smiles looking at his face and wipes his hairs and kisses his forehead , he smiles looking at her .....

Nandu takes out a shirt from the luggage and gives it to manik ,

Nandu : wear this you will catch cold ....

Manik : no, I generally sleep like this , but I don't want you to be uncomfortable after marriage so I slept wearing my shirt , as you have no problem with me being like this , I'm gonna sleep like this only ....

Nandu : major r u serious .....

Manik : what ???

Nandu : r you seriously jealous of Hirthik roshan ....

Manik : nooo....

Nandu : that's better bcoz he's hot, she says winking at him...

Manik : you know what , go hug him and sleep ,why me ???

Saying he slept on the bed covering him with duvet , nandu laughed loudly looking at her jealous major .....

She switched of all the lights and joined him on bed and hugged him from back after slipping into the duvet .......

Nandu : major ....she calls him lovingly tracing his scars on the back ......

Manik : let me sleep, he says pushing her hands away from him....

Nandu : majorrrrrr, she shouts loudly in his ear .....

Manik : ahhhh doctor , r u planning to make me deaf , he asks sitting on the bed ....

Nandu sits infront of him and cups his face making him look at  her ....

Nandu : I don't like it ,when u ignore me  and you don't have to be jealous of that hero bcoz he is just an entertainer for me , but you are my real hero , my major, you are pride to our nation and also  my life , never ever feel jealous of anyone , you are the most important person of my life .....

Manik immediately placed his lips on her kissing her , they both fell on bed , manik is just kissing her neck , shoulders and hands , he is about to remove her shirt , but suddenly nandu stopped him...

Nandu :major ......

Manik saw he is about to make love to her , he sat on the bed again , nandu sat beside him and adjusted her dress .....

Manik : I didn't mean to make u uncomfortable .....

Nandu : I'm not uncomfortable , saying she sat on his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck ....

Manik : I know , it's just  , he says wrapping his hands around her waist holding her .....

Nandu : I'm on my periods major , so I stopped you , I'm never uncomfortable with you , you have all the rights to make love to  me, I will be blessed to be yours ......

Manik : you didn't tell me before ,is it hurting , he asked her, placing his hands on her stomach .....

Nandu : I'm fine .....