part 1

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 1

Railway station in jammu .......

A train started from jammu to mumbai .......There are loads of people running here and there in the railway station ......

We can see a girl running on the platform by pushing everyone to catch the train which is about to leave the station .....

The announcement is continuously echoing in the station........

The trains starts to leave the platform all are waving hands to the passengers travelling in train ..... There are many army people in one complete compartment ...... They are arranging bags and sitting together cracking jokes having fun .......As they are going home on leave ......

Finally the girl who is running ....got in to the train....As she is pulled by her friends who are in the next compartment .......Of the army people ......

There are nearly many  teen girls ......
...Looks like a trip .......

Nandini.....A voice came there .....
Everyone turned to see a girl hugging nandini tightly .....

Girl: thank god ....you crazy girl i thought you will miss the train.....

Nandu : Masha allah ....kitna tension leti ho tum mukti.....

kitna tension leti ho tum mukti

Mukti vardhan ....A doctor ...A good friend of nandu since childhood...She is like a soul sister..She is crazy girl..
Loves to do pranks on everyone ....Has a crush on a guy who is a dancer ......

Has a crush on a guy who is a dancer

Aliya vedant ..... A doctor ..... A friend of nandu from college days..... She also became a good friend of mukti bcoz of nandu......
These two  are the only friends nandu have ......She completed studies  after marriage .....Her husband is a dancer......Bcoz of her grand mothers last wish she got married early ....As she got a understanding husband she is able to continue her profession of doctor .....

Mukti : aur nahi toh kya ...... I thought what will i answer your dad first if I go alone from this medical camp......

Aliya : finally ....You are here ....Who asked you to go back again.....You scared us both ...You even left without informing .....