part 19

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra ....

Part 19

Manik is just lost in nandu ...... She is looking so cute .......In yellow blouse and floral lengha....Matching with Him.....And a floral duppata.....

She is made to sit beside manik

Cabir : manik...She won't run away ...
She is beside you only ....

Nandu puts her head down and blushes ....But manik is glaring cabir... Manik just holds her hand and entwined his fingers with her .......

Nandu just covered those hands with dupatta ....Making manik smile wider .....Bcoz she didnt take her hand back .......

Than neo naziya came forward ......
First naziya did manik tilak and gave him shagun .....As they dont know any rituals....reema told them what to do ....
And than neo put red dupatta on nandu head and did the rituals of roka .....

Finally everyone fed them sweet and blessed them ....All the elders sat together talking about marriage ....
Introducing each other's guests ....

Manik on seeing everyone busy took a sweet from plate and put near nandu mouth ....She took a bite than manik ate away the remaining sweet making her blush .....

Manik : it's more tasty .....

Nandu blushed more listening to him ...

Neil : so nandini......He called her ....

All the youngsters moved to them .....
Nandu saw cabir navya avni neil ....
mukti aliya dhruv seema arjun around them.....

Nandu : yes jija ji ......

Neil : sounds old .....New version hojaye.....

Nandu : new version....She looked at him confused .....

Avni : he means to say jiju.....

Nandu : ok jiju.....

Neil : so let's talk and become friends you know your soon to be husband and my wife always become one team ....So you should be in my team .....

Nandu : ok jiju....She says smiling more brightly. ....

Neil showed his hand they both did hi-fi ....

Neil : so a gift for you ....Saying he gave her a box .....

Nandu didnt take it ....

But neil opened the box ....