part 33

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 33

Than everyone left to Murthy mansion for bidaii.....nandu just stood side hugging shikar . ..these both are silent but never left each other .....

Amms : nandu beta .....it's time to go.....

Nandu hugged shikar tightly and burst out in tears....not only them but Chandra kummud amms and naziya are also crying ....

But no one observed manik who is sitting on the chair beside shikar and nandu and doing something on phone .......

Shikar nandu are still hugging each other and crying ....everyone hear a music ....

Ungli pakad ke tune
Chalna sikhaya tha na
Dehleez oonchi hai ye, paar karaa de

Baba main teri mallika
Tukda hoon tere dil ka
Ikk baar phir se dehleez paar karaa de

Mudke na dekho dilbaro
Dilbaro...
Mudke na dekho dilbaro (x2)

On hearing this music ....everyone are searching for the source ....even nandu shikar stopped crying .....

But manik is sitting quietly on the chair royally ....bcoz he is the source of the song ....

Avni : manik kya kar rahi ho...she asked him in disbelief after seeing his phone ....

Manik : kya hua bhabi .... situation song hae yaar ....dekho they both are crying so I just played it ....

Neil : pagal hogaye kya. ....she is crying and instead of consoling her ....tujhe situation song ki padi hae ....

Manik smiles listening to him and stands ......in front of shikar nandu ....
they both see him like he is an alien ....not only they both but all the people who attended the wedding see him like he lost his mind .....

Manik : do you still wanna cry....he asks looking at nandu .....who is just looking at him fully confused .....with a tear stained face ......

I don't know y r u crying ....bcoz I don't think I'm a psycho killer or kidnapper who will take you from here and lock u in room and torture you ....as far as I know I'm a military officer who stays in border more than home.... You told me I should cry bcoz I can't live with family.... But you are crying and making papa cry for no reason..... You only told me you will have two families to love you and protect you and two houses to live when you accepted to marry me ....but still you wanted to cry ...will papa not allow you in this house after marriage ....nandu nodes in no.... than there is no reason to cry ....both the houses are just 40 minutes distance from each ....after work in hospital go where you wanna stay ...no one is gonna stop you ....mom dad dadu dadi will you stop her from coming here....he turns to his family and asks....they all nodes in no with a smile .....

Neo : you got married that's enough for us.....she can stay where she wants ....she says with full happiness .....

Manik : ammi ek kaam kar ....ap andar jakar gruhapravesh ki tayari karo....nandu ki jagah meri bidaii hojayegi ...I have no problem staying here ....I won't cry like her to stay with all of you .....main happily rahungi yaha pe.....

Everyone laughed loudly listening to him....but shikar felt right on the desicion of choosing manik for his daughter .....

Shikar : manik beta .....