part 28

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 28

Than all are having dinner with loads of talks. ......but no one noticed that manik is all the time holding nandu hand under the table....nandu didn't even take her hand back .....

After dinner all are getting ready to leave ...as it's already late .....

As usual mukti gave him a slip which a third wish of nandini on third ritual ......manik just kept it in his pocket ......

Manik mukti are talking to each other ......nandini is talking with avni Neil .....holding swecha......

Neonika came to manik and mukti ....

Neo : mukti beta ... tommorow as per the rituals maniks Mangal snanam and making him the groom....I want you to come and do all the rituals being a sister ....plzz don't say no ...

Manik : yes mukti ..I'm about to tell you this ...I'm sending the car tommorow morning be ready ....

Neo : y Tomorrow morning ...she will come now with us ....

Mukti : but main....

Neo : kyu beta am I not like your mom.....

Mukti : no aunty don't say that .....

Manik : mom she is nandu best friend ...not only a friend but a soul sister ...so I said she will come morning after seeing all the rituals of nandu .... kyu mukti ...

Mukti : okay Bhai ....

Manik side hugs mukti ....see mom I told you ...my sister will do it ....

Neo : I hope she doesn't feel me mom....

Mukti : no aunty. ..I really admire you. .....

Neo : no that's y calling me aunty ...if manik is your brother I'm your mom na than call me mom ....

mukti : ok mom....

Neo : that's my girl ....this is for you ...get ready in this and come ....she says giving a shopping bag to mukti ....

mukti : this is not needed mom....

Neo : as you called me mom it's needed .....manik come let's go ......

Manik : take care and come fast I will be waiting. ....he says kissing mukti forehead.......

Mukti smiles listening to them .....and bids them bye....she moves to nandu and stands side hugging her .....

Than everyone left to their rooms to sleep ....

Nandu is not getting sleep ....she just sat on the bed holding her teddy she saw mukti sleeping happily beside her. .. .....than she moved out of her room.....

She heard some noises coming from shikar room ...she slowly moved there .....she saw naziya still taking out things from closet and shikar just trying to stop her ....

Shikar :ziya ....Kya kar rahi ho...

Naziya : I'm keeping all things ready for tommorow....

Shikar : how many times will you check the same ....it's been past 12 still you want to re check ....come sit here ...

He made her sit on the bed and he himself sat on his knees in front of her ....holding her hands ....

Shikar: what's wrong with you ....y r u behaving like this ....

Naziya : I don't know ....she says with tears rolling down her eyes.....

Shikar : princess is getting married that's y you are behaving like this ....