part 26

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 26

Manik : I got to know mukti .....and I'm telling bcoz even you became a good friend to me ....not only that you can treat me as your brother .....any help I'm just here remember that ....saying he just kissed her forehead promising her and left .....

Mukti has tears looking at him ...she just ran back to nandu .....

Nandu is just sitting near the dressing table admiring her mehandi ....mukti just stood behind her with tears ...on seeing mukti crying nandu just stood up in worry ...

But mukti hugged her tightly ....

Nandu : Kya hua y these tears ....

Mukti : I love you chudail ....

Nandu : what ????? Oye kaminee Kya bol Rahi ho....

Mukti broke the hug and made nandu sit on the bed and shared everything about what manik said ....nandu got a broad smile listening to her ....

Mukti : I got a Bhai bcoz of you .....

Nandu : ok baba but you scared me ....

Mukti : it's just I'm over whelmed with happiness ......

Nandu : ok so happy stop crying ....
now help me change let's sleep .....

Mukti nodes in yes .....than helps nandu to change her dress ....as it's saree it didn't spoil her mehandi .... Even mukti got changed than both of them sat on the bed talking anything and everything .......

Suddenly nandu phone rang breaking their conversation..... She looked at the caller ID to see major on the call.... She blushed looking at it. ...

Mukti : oho ....Mera Bhai ka call hae ...let me lift it ...saying she took the phone from nandu .....and before nandu could say anything mukti lifted the call .,.

On call.....

Manik : Oye doctor .....

Mukti : hello major Bhai your behan here  not your soon to be  doctor biwi  ......

Nandu is just listening to them as the phone is on speaker .......she is blushing listening to mukti .....

Manik : so you are with her .....

Mukti : yes ....Kya Kare she will get married after three days..  I may not get time with my chudail ....so having fun now .....did I disturb your personal conversation Bhai ....she asks winking at nandu ....

Manik : firstly you are never a disturbance...... Second she is only getting married not getting disappeared. ..... And yeah you can have fun and night outs whenever you want ....to go out with you she don't need permission bcoz she is safe with you ..... and as you are my sister my home is yours and as well as my wife is also yours ... .,....your friendship will never be effected by this marriage.... I assure you that .....

Only listening to him both mukti and nandu had big smiles....both of them sat side hugging each other......

Mukti : I'm just kidding Bhai .....

Manik : can I ask you something ......

Mukti : Kya .....nandu mukti has a doubt ful face listening to him .....

Manik : a promise ....he says not knowing nandu is also listening to the conversation......

Mukti : what promise ????

Manik : a promise only you can give me ....bcoz being in military I don't know when and where I will be ..but for sure I can't be with her always.... I want you to be with her like always. ... Nothing should differ from before ... Bcoz as far as I know you and Aliya are the only friends she has ..... I heard more about you than Aliya from here .... First I felt jealous that you know her better than me but now I think it's your friendship ....so plZ promise me that you will always be with her in my absence. .....plzz ....