part 21

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 21

Nandu smiles listening to him....
Everyone are teasing manik ....

After sometime everyone moved to have dinner ... manan are made to sit together ......

Nandu started serving manik plate ...
He smiled looking at her ....But nandu served her plate also very less food ....
So he started serving her plate ....She is about to oppose but he held her under the table . ...She is just looking at him.....With a cute pout ....

Manik : complete it now ....He said slowly ....Only to her ...But in a stern voice  with full authority .....

Nandu felt happy but kept a cute pout and took her hand back and started eating ......

Manik is just smiling looking at her and he also started eating .....They all completed dinner and are bidding bye to each other .....

But manik is only starring nandu ....
Who is giving swecha chocolates ..... And in return swecha is kissing her cheeks .......They both are giggling loudly making everyone happy .....

Finally all the malhotras and murthy along with friends moved to their cars to leave bcoz all the guests had already left .........

Manik is just standing beside his car ....mukti came to him and gave a slip and ran away .....

Manik called her but mukti joined nandu in the car and they left .....After bidding bye to malhotras ....

Manik just opened the slip ....

Hai manik...

A gift for your engagement from the best friend of your soon to be wife ....

Your fiance loves bike ride......It's her dream to go on a bike ride with her partner .....

So yeah on every occassion of your marriage get ready to know secrets of your soon to be wife ....

I hope you liked my gift ......And wait for my gifts .....

Mukti ......

Manik just smiled looking at the paper in his hand. .....

And immediately took his mobile and messaged mukti .....A thank you ....In return she teased him....And also requested not to tell nandu ....Till all the gifts reach him ...

Finally all the malhotras reached home ....

Manik is just rolling on his bed thinking of nandu .... whenever he closed his eyes ....He just saw nandu like an angel how he saw in park... He saw his ring .....

Manik {to himself }: so nandu on my ring ....You have just marked me yours with this ring .....I'm happy to be yours .....But r u happy .....

Thinking this he just took his mobile he saw it's already late night ....juSt sent a good night and slept thinking of nandu ......

----------------------------------------------------------

In murthy mansion.....

All the family members returned back from venue and left to their rooms to sleep ....

Nandu got fresh up into the cute night dress .....

Shikar came into her room with her mobile ....

Nandu : appa. ..You could have given me in the morning ....

Shikar : it's ok darling ....So why suddenly you met manik any reason...

Nandu : he thought I would break the engagement .......