Part 51

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 51

Finally the call with shikar and nandu ki breakfast are completed .....manan came  out of home to start their journey of honeymoon.....

Nandu saw something and jumped in happiness......and hugged him tight ....

Manik : wohooo.... relax ....

Nandu : are we going on the trip by bike ...but how did it reach here...

Manik arranged the luggage on bike like this

Manik arranged the luggage on bike like this ......

Manik : bhai sent this for me , even before we started our journey , bcoz  I can use for going to work, last night Iqbal recieved it and delivered to me this morning ,  But now that we want to go on trip , I thought to fullfill my wife's wish of going on a bike, bcoz she loves long bike rides.

Nandu : you know you are the best major ,  Saying she kissed his cheeks ....

Manik : let's start, he asked her and she nodes in yes, with full excitement ...

He gave her helmet and wore his .....

Manik started the bike and nandu sat behind him and hugged him tight ....
they left the premises of house ...... 

They are just moving from the city and finally reached a highway ....
Manik is driving in full speed .... They even see a jeep with some college students going on a trip ......

One of them starts to tune a guitar .......

Nandu hears a voice of someone singing the song , she is searching for that voice in the jeep , bcoz she remembered that voice .....

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aahha...
Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste

She thought that the voice is coming from the jeep of students who are tunning instruments , but she heard the voice again .

Manik stopped the bike near a tea stall, and sang again bcoz even that group stopped their jeep  and met manik .....they are running their instruments.....

Hum Jo Chal Ne Lage
Chal Ne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aahha...
Manzil Se Behatar
Lagne Lage Hai Ye Raaste
Aao Kho Jaye Hum
Ho Jaye Hum Yun Lapatha
Aao Milo Chale
Chaara Kahan Na Ho Patha

Nandu is shocked on seeing manik singing  , she remembered the same voice she heard when she is travelling to mumbai from  kashmir in train, she has tears of happines , but she wiped them before manik can notice her.