part 15

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 15

After the call conversation ....Nandu just saved manik number in her mobile ....And is about to lay down on bed ....But saw the gift pack and teddy given by manik.....

She sat on the bed and started opening...First she opened the teddy and saw it ....And smiles looking at the teddy......

And smiles looking at the teddy

Nandu : such a cute apology .....Not bad major .......

Thinking to herself she opened the other gift box .....She is shocked on opening it......

Nandu : i know I'm hurt by his words

Nandu : i know I'm hurt by his words. ...But he is just apologizing in many ways .....Who can get angry when he apologizes so cutely.... It was his act to get rejected but now he is doing many things to make it up .....
Than she took her mobile and took the picture of both teddy and chocolates ....she thought of sending it to manik and opened the chat to see a message .....

{Note : all the bold letters are message in the mobile .....}

Manik : This is manik...
I reached home with swecha ....

Than she sent the pic of teddy and chocolate to manik......

Nandu : Thank you for these gifts..I really liked them alot .....And yeah I forgave you when we spoke to each other only ....All this is not needed..

After texting him she kept her phone aside and pulled the duvet to sleep ...
But her phone pinged  a message again ....Showing manik name ....

Manik :I'm rude ....So I need to do this. ...
She smiled looking at his reply .......

Nandu : I don't think it's rude ..But yeah I never knew a military major could act so well .....She replied him...Immediately she got a reply ......

Manik: I don't think I'm a good actor bcoz you caught my acting easily .....

She laughed looking at his reply .....