part 46

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 46

Nandu kissed his cheeks and than manik left the room after taking his clothes.....nandu changed herself into night dress ...... nd moved downstairs to check the dinner .....she found the whole family there ....even manik joined after few minutes.......but cabir left with Navya saying he has some work .....

The whole family felt happy looking at manan ...... Bcoz they saw manik teasing nandu and she is blushing while eating food...... They all sighed in relief on seeing  them together.....

Swecha : today I'm going to sleep with Chachi chachu .....

Manik : sure swecha baby ....

Avni : no you are sleeping with us ....

Nandu : kyu di ....

Avni : manik is here so no.....

Nandu : what's with manik coming home .....if our daughter wants to sleep we should not stop her .....it's her right to demand what she wants....vaise bhi we both sleep together daily in his absence y restrictions now....

Manik smiled looking at nandu ......

Neo : leave it avni.... these both wife and husband will never let us win over .......

Manik : mom....

Neo : what mom ???? You always stay in Kashmir ....you are home I thought you both will have time to go to honeymoon but no you both left to medical camp.....now you both don't want to take any step further .... When  can I have a cute grand kid ....

Nandu just hides her face to prevent blushing ......

Manik : mom stop it na ....

Reena : we want more kids in home....

Swecha : kids .....u mean a chotu bro for me .....

Neo : you want a bro ....

Swecha : yes .....even my friends have a bro ....they also play with him.....

Reena : ask your chachu chachi ....
they can give you ......

Manik : what is this dadi ??? Bas bas ....what's the hurry ...let us understand each other. ...... Plzz ....we don't want to be like this forever ....
even we want kids....so plzz wait ....

Neo : that's good .....

Manik : dad dadu ....y don't you guys say anything ....

Dadu: bcoz they are always right.....

Manik : great ....say directly you both are scared of them.....

Neil laugh loudly .....

Manik : stop showing teeth bhai ...
even you are scared of bhabi ....

Neil : are you not scared of nandu ....

Nandu looks at Neil and than towards manik....he just winks at her ....

Manik : naah ....she is not scary ....

Neo : you mean to say I'm scary ......

Reena neo avni ....look at manik in angry .....

Manik : no mom.... you dadi and bhabi are the beautiful angels I know .....but bhai dad dadu feels this.....

Neo dadi avni turns to their respective partners ....

Raj : no neo ...he is just creating a tiff between us ....he says it stammering....

Neo : y r u stammering am I scaring u .....