part 40

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 40

Manik hugged her back....in mind self talk...

Beti ko toh mana liya....but meri doctor ko kaise manaooo...oh god ab kya karu main....

Than both swecha and manik had lunch and left to play games after that park ....finally it's evening both of them reached nandu ki hospital .....

They both without asking anyone directly left to nandu ki cabin......

Manik stood near the door admiring the name board.....

Bcoz it is.....

Mrs Nandini manik Malhotra
D/o shikar Murthy

Department of cardiology

He smiled looking at it.... Bcoz he wanted it to be nandini shikar Murthy. ...but she made it on both of their names .....he felt more guilty for hurting her......

He pushed the door to see the room empty ..... he saw a nurse passing by .....

Manik : sister .... Dr nandini ....

Nurse : her duty is over ....she left home sir ....

Manik : okay she knows I will come ....
saying manik took his mobile and called shikar .....

Shikar lifted the call.....

Manik : hello papa ....nandu apke saath hae kya ....

Shikar : yes manik she is with me ...
come to hotel......he says and cut the call....

Manik immediately moved out but he saw mukti waiting outside ......he moved to her and tapped on her shoulder ...she turned back to see manik and jumped in his arms  and hugged him along with swecha and kissed swecha cheeks .....swecha kissed her back...

Mukti : bhai ...I thought to come tommorow morning to meet you ....

Manik : I'm sorry ....

Mukti : y r u sorry bhai.....

Manik : I left without even saying you also.... I tried but you are with nandu that day.....

Mukti : it's okay Bhai ....I'm not hurt ...bcoz I know you don't want to hurt anyone....and yeah thanks for my teddy bears. ...they are lovely .....

Manik : dont say  thanks .....it's your right being my sister and I should be thank ful bcoz as I asked you to be with nandu always.....

Mukti : now I have more right she is my bhabi also ....so I can be with her all the time ....

At the same time a bike stopped in front of them...... The person revealed to be ......amar ......

Manik : hai amar tum yaha ....

Mukti : bhai vo actually .....

Manik : bolo na .....

Mukti : we are together.....

Manik : really ???? I'm so happy for both of you ....finally ....

Amar : thank you manik all bcoz of you she proposed me ....and I was ready to accept it.....I like her attitude and her a lot....but I thought she will punch me so I didn't say anything but it's all bcoz of you and nandu we are together ....I owe you guys for this....

Manik : you just take care of her ..... Varna get ready for my punches .....

Amar : she is my life ....

Mukti is just listening to both of them....bcoz in short span of time these both became her family after nandu .....

Mukti ; ok bhai ....r u free join us....