part 22

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 22

Nandu felt a different feeling holding on to him.....But still wrapped her hand around him....Even manik stilled for a moment ....She just rested her cheek on his back making him smile. ...

Than manik drove the bike with full speed ....Nandu just held him tight and enjoyed the ride along with her new feelings .......

Finally he stopped on a highway  restaurant near a hill .......Nandu saw that place looked beautiful .....She just is looking at everything still holding manik tight .....

Manik felt that she didn't get down....
He tilted his head to see her admiring the place .....He smiled looking at her and held her hands which are hugging him....He just Caressed her  engagement   ring ....

Nandu than realised she is still sitting on the bike holding him ....She slowly is about to take the hand back .....But manik held it tight and kissed the ring making her blush.....Than left her hand ...Nandu immediately took her hands off from him .....And got down from bike .....manik smiled looking at her blushing and parked the bike.....

Both of them moved inside and sat on the chairs .....Nandu is feeling little uneasy......manik noticed this .....

Manik : r u ok....

Nandu : hmm.

Manik : you are a doctor not an actor ....Say na what's  the problem....

Nandu : vo...I need to use the washroom.....

Manik : ok....U are hesitating to say this .....Come ....saying he held her hand ....

Nandu : i can go alone....

Manik : this is a new place .....I will wait out ....

Nandu : no i will just be back ....Plzz...

Manik : come fast ....In the meanwhile I will order .....

Nandu : ok ....

Nandu left to washroom....manik is just sitting there .....And he even placed the order ......And is waiting for nandu ....He thought to call her but remembered she doesn't carry mobile....So he just moved to see where she is ....Bcoz it's been more time she didn't come ......

But what he saw made him angry....
Bcoz he saw nandu struggling and someone is holding her hand and two of them are making fun of her.....He immediately rushed to her and punched the boy holding nandu hand and immediately hide her behind him .... He started hitting all three .... Nandu is just crying  .......he is not at all stopping a big crowd gathered there ......All three are looking lifeless but still he is punching them...

Nandu saw this he is not stopping ...
So pulled him back ....And stood in front of him ...On seeing her crying  face he immediately dragged her from there by holding her hand ........

And asked the waiter to pack the food and reached the bike .....The waiter came running with food on seeing his angry .....He gave him money and took the food and started the bike ....Nandu immediately sat behind him......

He drove to the nearby hill......