Part - 77

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

To all the best readers out there .....

Enjoy the double update 😉😉😉🥳🥳🥳

Part -77

The whole family cancelled the journey and stayed back for two more days bcoz they wanted to make sure manan are no  more fighting by the time they go back ....

Manik is completely silent in the  house , nandu is trying to be normal for everyone specially Harika .

Harika stayed back with nandu along with asma , Iqbal bcoz she wanted to spend her days here with memories or ranveer . Manik didn't object her or said anything but nandu felt more happy bcoz she can take care of Harika . But shikar asked her to come to Mumbai for few days and than return back to nandu if she wants , she agreed to it bcoz none of her family members cared for her but this family is welcoming her whole heartedly....

After two days ,

The whole family bid bye to manan , Manik is still silent . Harshad , arya left to quarters  , Iqbal , asma Harika left to Mumbai along with family bcoz in return they can't let Harika come alone . They will come back after fifteen days bcoz it's shikar plan to leave manik and nandu alone such that they can solve their problem and talk to each other freely , even if they fight , they both can handle each other  ....

Manik sat on the couch being sad bcoz everyone left , nandu is in the kitchen cooking food for dinner , even though she is sad she don't want to sit alone and cry , so she indulged herself in cooking ....

Nandu set the table for dinner , she moved to call manik for dinner. She reached the hall to see him lost in his thoughts even when the tv is on with football match running on it  ..... She sat beside Manik and placed her hand on his shoulder . Manik saw her beside him but he got up and moved towards the dinning table without even speaking a word .....

Nandu took the dish to serve him food but he took away the dish and served for himself , nandu just sat beside him on the chair . Manik took his plate and left to the hall .... Nandu just sat there looking at him with tears bcoz his ignorance is hurting her more . She tried to talk to him but he didn't talk to her from the past three days ....

She also took her plate and moved to the hall , she found him eating by sitting on the couch and watching television . She sat beside him to eat but manik didn't even look at her , she just sat there waiting for him to scold her for not eating but he completed eating and left to place the empty  plate in kitchen . Nandu just placed her plate on the dinning table without even eating a morsel and left to her room and sat in the balcony attached to it , she is just looking at the sky with uncontrollable tears in her eyes.....

She lost the count of time sitting there but manik didn't come there as she expected him to come and feed her like he did always ....

She came out of the room to see Manik sleeping on the bed , but in real sense he is just laying on the bed with closed eyes.....