part 18

Mr Major and Mrs doctor malhotra .....

Part 18

After dinner they both have a good walk and move to terrace ....From there they both stand near the railings and watch beach.....They are continuously talking to each other ....
Forgetting others ....It's like getting comfortable to each other ....

They both are just laughing to each other .....manik is teasing nandini ....
She is making cute faces.....

Nandini just saw the time on her watch and freaked out ....

Nandu : what the hell ????

Manik : kya hua. .....

Nandu : it's 11. ....

Manik : what ????? He even checked his watch .....And took his phone to see many missed calls ......Even nandu checked her phone ......

Nandu : appa ....Called me many times ....Oh no.....

Saying she immediately called him....

On phone call .....

Nandu : yes appa .....

Yeah got late....

Relax ....I'm fine .....

Yeah manik is with me .....

Ha I'm just coming. .....

Yeah I will tell you once I reach home ....

I'm just coming .......

Ok appa ....Plzz relax ....I'm coming ....

Yeah ok......

Saying she cute the call ....manik just heard the one side conversation ......

Manik : is he angry ....???

Nandu smiles listening to his question.....

Nandu : he can never get angry.....He is worried .....

Manik: come let's go ...We are late ....I don't want him to worry more.....

Manan moved towards the car and sat inside ......manik started driving but his phone is ringing .....

He signalled nandu to pick it up .....
Nandu just lifted the call and kept it on speaker .....

They can hear neonika voice .......

Neonika : where the hell r u manik ???? R u a kid ....How many times should I call you ???? Is nandu with you ....Did you just check your watch ???? Heights of being irresponsible which is not so you ....

Manik being embarrassed shouts..Mom....

Neonika : what mom.....shikar bhaisab called me many times asking about you ....And where r u till now ....Is all ok .....nandini is fine right .... Don't tell me again you are finding ways to get rejected ......

Nandini laughs loudly  looking at manik.....

Neonika : is nandini with you ....

Nandini : yes aunty ....We just got late ....I'm sorry ....

Neonika : ok ok don't be sorry beta ..... Go home safe and call me ...Take my number from this idiot ....

Nandini : ok aunty .....

Neonika : and you manik come home fast after dropping her ......

Manik : mom....Relax. ...We are fine .... I will come and say everything .....You better have dinner now. .....

Neo : no come home first ......

Manik :mom....Go have your dinner right now .....He says in a stern voice .....