Part 72

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 72

Mr Qureshi : do I need to get my family certificates to prove you my point , he asked gritting his teeth ready to pounce on mr Sharma but Mr batra interfered and saluted him,  gave him all the details of the case and showed him proofs available

Mr Qureshi : do I need to get my family certificates to prove you my point , he asked gritting his teeth ready to pounce on mr Sharma but Mr batra interfered and saluted him,  gave him all the details of the case and showed him proofs available .....

The whole family is on one side of the glass room they can see what is happening but couldn't hear anything , they can see many people getting filled in the opposite room where Mr Qureshi along with the present working officers are working , Manik is still sitting on the chair in complete silence .....

Ranveer is trying all the ways to find out the people who kidnapped nandu . Harshad had tried to check all the cc tv footage available but nothing is found . All over India news spread like fire and all the news on television is " Missing Wife Of Major ". That breaking news spread more through social media , patients who got saved by nandu prayed for her well being as her photo is circulated in media and also her college and school mates and teachers , colleagues and known people or relatives  did prayers for her safety , women welfare protection and many organisations started doing walks of protest by demanding the government to save nandu by fulfilling the demands of the people who kidnapped her  , many people gave their statements on television asking the government to save the daughter of our country who is an honourable doctor , their is full ruckus in India and many debates on how she got kidnapped in television  .......

Everyone are busy finding ways to reach nandu , asma condition is still critical , doctors said there is zero hope but Harika is in hospital trying to help asma , the best in recovery , even aliya  mukti joined her in hospital as temporary helping doctors not letting Harika stay alone...

It's  nearly the second day  after nandu's missing .....

Mr Qureshi's wife is sitting on the chair between aliya and Zoya.... She is just watching naziya who is crying bitterly for her daughter . It made her remember all the memories of her past thats why she is unable to take a step forward to console her....

The door of the room opened and Mr Qureshi walked out followed by Manik , Harshad , arya and Ranveer .

Mr Qureshi straight away walked to naziya and stood in front of her , shikar immediately stood along with naziya .

Naziya didn't dare to lift her eyes to look at the person who is her first love , she is guilty for leaving him years back . Everyone are just looking at this trio expect nirmala ( amms ) and brothers of nandu  bcoz they knew who they are .....

Mr Qureshi : Azi jaan , Gale nahi lagna apni Abbu se , on hearing this naziya immediately hugged him and burst out into tears which she stored from years . Every girl loves her father more than anyone , loosing him is like loosing her half life bcoz fathers are always first love of any girl .

Naziya : Abbu , I'm sorry , maaf kardo , I'm sorry ....she is just chanting that without any gap . Mr Qureshi just patted her head and broke the hug , he just pecked her forehead lovingly ....