part 20

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 20

Than they all started to the function hall ..... which is near to murthy mansion ......

They all reached the venue first .... Then came the murthy family ....They are welcomed by the malhotra family .......

Than all are waiting for nandu as she is coming behind with mukti aliya dhruv.......

Even manik is informed that nandu didn't reach yet ....

Manik immediately called dhruv......

On call ....

Manik : buddy ....Where are you ...????

Dhruv : starting to the venue Buddy Have patience your girl is looking beautiful ....

Manik : listen to me first ....He says in serious tone ....

Dhruv : is all ok..

Manik : a small problem can i meet nandu before the engagement ....It's important to talk to her .....

Dhruv : but buddy all are waiting .....

Manik : i know all are waiting .....But without talking to her ....I can't get engaged to her plzz buddy .....

Dhruv : ok what should I do ......

Manik : do one thing bring her to the park near to the venue it's on the way from murthy house to venue .....I will reach there now .....

Dhruv : ok i will do something ......

Dhruv moved to see mukti aliya bringing nandu down ......

Dhruv asked nandu to sit in the car ...And told mukti aliya to wait there only ......

Mukti : but y ....

Dhruv : manik sounded serious something is wrong .....Let them talk personally ......I will inform you both after they both complete talks join us. ...

Aliya : where are you taking her .....

Dhruv : to the nearby park.....Relax i will just call you after meeting manik....

Mukti : but be fast .....We should reach there before anyone can come here to take nandu...You know na uncle don't want to leave her alone and go....But aunty took him there without his will...He can be here any moment .....

Dhruv : i understand i will handle .....

Saying dhruv went and saw nandu sitting in the passenger seat ....He started the car ....

Nandu : where are mukti and aliya......

Dhruv : actually ....We are not going to venue directly ....

Nandu : but y ....

Dhruv : actually manik wants to talk to you before the engagement .....

Nandu : all ok bhai ....

Dhruv : i don't know doll....You ask him......

Nandu : where is he ...???

Dhruv stopped the car and pointed the park.....

Dhruv : there he is waiting for you .....

Nandi just got down of the car and moved to the park .........She just moved in to see a tall guy in white dress standing showing his back ......

She coughed to gain his attention....