part 10

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 10

Manik is just looking at her ....She is looking too cute ......She is so much tensed to talk to him....

Manik took the water jug and poured some water in a glass and put it in front of nandu .......

Nandu just looked at him.....

Manik: have it .....

Nandu just took the glass and had a sip .......And put the glass down ......

Manik : i don't even know what your family told you ....About me ....But I just wanted to tell you about me .... Bcoz i  feel no one can know my feelings better than me ....

Nandu smiles listening to him .......

Manik : I'm a military major ......For me my family comes first ......My family is  very big .....That's bcoz my family is india .... Every person living in india are my family .....To take care of my small home my father already gave birth to one before me ....He is my  bhai .....I know he is the best to take care of my small home .....So my duty is my first priority ......My mom always wanted me to come home soon but once I go to my duty i dont know when I will come back .....I don't even know whether I will come back or not ...Bcoz i don't have a guarantee to my life ......That is the reason I don't want a marriage ......I rejected all the proposals ...My mom asked me to meet .......Bcoz my mom feels atleast bcoz of the girl who will be my wife i will come home for her early ....But how can i spoil a life ......What if I don't return .....It's just not okay to play with her life .....So I said all the girls the same and left it on their desicion but today .....I'm not giving you a choice ...Plzz reject ....I don't want to marry you .....

Nandu looks at him being confused .....

Nandu : But why no choice ????

Manik : mom dadi always finds a girl but this time dadu selected a girl for me .....I can never go against him ....It's not im scared of him .....It's just i respect him more ....And also you are a girl who spreads happiness and I don't want to be the reason of your tears .....So plzz say no.....Don't accept this ......

Nandu is just looking at him .......

Manik : do you have anything to say ......Nandu nodes in no....ok than let's go inside all are waiting...

They both get up and are about to move in ....manik held swecha in his arms .....

Manik : thank you for saving  my daughter.....And you don't need to say sorry thinking you are mistaken like assuming I'm her father ....Yes I'm her father i may be chachu....I feel responsibility as a father ....So don't need to  say sorry .........He says nandu ....

She smiled in return ........And then both of them moved in .....

They saw both the families sitting together and talking and laughing having a good time ......

Than dadu phone rings.....He lifts the call .......moving aside....manik sat beside dadi ...

Avni is about to take swecha .....But swecha held manik collar very tightly....

Manik : let her be bhabi ....She is sleeping happily don't disturb ...... he again held swecha safely......

Nandu just smiled and sat beside shikar and side hugged him......

Shikar : do you wanna talk to me ....He whispers holding her safe in his embrace ......

Nandu : in personal .....That to later ....
Not now .....

Shikar : ok ok.....

After whispering to each other .....
They looked at dadu who came back after the call ....