part 38

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 38

Nandu : it's a holiday for all of you ....go and sit have fun....saying she slowly pushed neo Ishu and pragya .....

Avni : come let's make ....

Nandu : didi you sit here and tell me where is everything....???? Saying she made avni sit in chair .....

And started preparing food talking to avni ......

Finally nandu completed preparing breakfast for everyone......

Avni moved out to call everyone for breakfast.... she saw manik and whole family sitting in hall and talking .....

Nandu is arranging the table......

Avni : chalo chalo ......nayi dulhan ki special breakfast ......

Everyone moved to the dinning table and took their seats ....

Neo : tum bhi Beth jaoo nandu  beta.
everyone will serve themselves ..... She says to nandu who stood to serve everyone.....

Nandu : mom let me serve the sweet....
than I will sit ....

Nandu served payasam for everyone and finally she sat beside manik bcoz that's the only empty chair ......

Jaya : manik first you .....

Manik : y me let's all eat together ......

Yash : naah beta ....your wife made it so you should eat first ......

Nandu : but dadu ap hum sab se bade ho...... So you eat first ....main itni buri Bhi nahi banati ......plzz. ...she says with a cute pout ..... everyone felt happy listening to her ...

Yash : acha theek hae .....tum itni pyarse bola toh kaleti hun kyuki .....
bar bar mujhe sweet todhi na milti ....saying he had a spoon....

It's yummy ....aaj main kaungi koi nahi rokhega mujhe....

Jaya gets worried listening to him..

Avni : ha dadu happily ka lena .....

Jaya : avni kya bolrahi ho..... he is diabetic you know na....

Avni : relax dadi it's sugar free .....
diabetic sugar se banaya nandu ne....

Neo : kaise .....

Nandu : vo actually appa bhi diabetic hae so I make for him with sugar free .... So I made for us .....

Jaya : how do you know he is diabetic.....

Nandu : actually while cooking I found this sugar in kitchen ....I thought someone must be diabetic if not we will not have it in home ....so I did this sugar free payasam bcoz no one should miss eating .......

Jaya : love you beta.....may god bless you with loads of happiness ......

Reena : nandu beta I'm so proud of your thinking bcoz this rasam is made by the new bride bcoz she should make sure family eats food and stay healthy and you justified this ritual by making sure everyone are eating and at the same time it's healthy .....god bless you with  loads of happiness and happy married life .....

Manik felt more happy listening to his both dadi praising nandu .....everyone had the yummy breakfast made by nandu and praised her bcoz it's a combination of both south and north as she made paratha with mixed veg curry and  aloo paratha  and also dosa idli with chutney along with fruit  salad and juice  ....manik just loved the breakfast.....

Yash dadu gifted her a set of bangles along with jaya ....rest all even gifted her many gifts .....

Neo : manik tum kya gift de rahi ho.....