part 16

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra...

Part 16

The murthy family is just smiling looking at them ........shikar felt happy on looking at the family ......

After that murthy family left to their home ......They saw nandu and kummud sleeping peacefully in their own rooms ....So they didn't disturb them ....shikar kissed nandu forehead
and covered her with duvet .....And left to sleep......

______________________________________

Manik after talking to his lieutenant
Saw his food on the table ......He just washed his hands and sat to eat ....He just checked his phone to see nandu message......

He immediately remembered that he will call her .....So he just dailed her number without even looking at the time .....

He just had a spoon of dinner ......
Nandu lifted the call .......With a sleepy voice ....Bcoz she is fast asleep in her room.....

Nandu : who's this ....Disturbing my sleep ????Bcoz she didn't look at the caller ......

Manik : you slept already ......I said I will call you ....

Nandu : major it's midnight so definitely i will be sleeping ..... she said recognising his voice ....

Manik : what ??? Saying he just looked at the clock ......

Nandu : you didn't check time ....She asked sitting on the bed .....

Manik : no actually.....Nothing you sleep .....

Nandu : say it major .....

Manik : while having dinner i got a call from head quarters ....I kept on talking ...I forgot that I will call you ...
.So I didn't see the time and called you ....Sorry for disturbing your sleep.
Sleep it's already late ....

Nandu: that's ok major ....Had your dinner .....

Manik : having it......

Nandu : so late .....Not good for health..

Manik : i know but I didn't see the time talking to my head.....

Nandu : ok have it now ......

Manik : i need to ask you something..

Nandu : yeah ....

Manik : i wanted to talk to you ....

Nandu : we are talking na .....

Manik : directly ....Can i come and pick you tomorrow .....

Nandu : actually tomorrow there is an operation.....So ....

Manik : after work be ready in the evening i will pick you....I  want you to inform your family ....I don't want them worried for you....

Nandu : okay ..... I will inform them....
Once I'm free from work i will call you....You can pick me....If not text me the address i will come directly ....

Manik : that's not needed I'm free enough to pick you ......Ok don't hesitate to call .....

Nandu : ok....It's late have dinner....

Manik : i already completed while talking to you .....

Nandu : so fast ....

Manik : bcoz I'm damn hungry ....

Nandu laughed listening to him....

They both talked for a long time on random topics and slept like that only .......