Part 64

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 64

Nandu's happiness has no bounds. ...she just loved the cute puppies ....she just kissed both the puppies in happiness ......
She left them in box and ran to Zain and hugged him in happiness....making him more happy ..... everyone just admired them.....bcoz they fight a lot not like others but love each other .....

Zain : so mujhe bhook lagi hae .....he says still in hug ....

Nandu : u are fasting today bcoz I will feed your food also to that cute puppies....for making me wait for my gift .....

She said and left him to play with puppies ....... But all of a sudden swecha started crying loudly .....

Manik : kya hua freedom baby ....

Swecha : I'm not talking to you chachu ....

Nandu left the puppies to play and left to swecha .....but she didn't go to nandu also ....

Avni : look at me bacha ....kya hua .... she asked holding her daughter close to her .....

Swecha is still crying ....there came her hero ....her papa with her fav chocolate and took her from Avni and sat on a chair .....

Neil : kya hua meri jaan ko ...

Swecha : papa ....she calls him with hiccups ....nandu immediately bought a glass of water for her. ...

Neil : kya hua bolo .... papa is here ....saying he made her drink water and opened the chocolate but she said no ...

Swecha : mujhe nahi chahiye ....

Manik sat on his knees in front of them ...

Manik : kya chahiye meri beti ko ....

Swecha : you forgot your promise ....she says cutely with an angry face.....

Manik : me ??? He asked in shock pointing himself ....

Neil : bolo na bacha what did chachu promise u ????

Swecha : sab ke paas hae mere pas nahi ....

Avni : kya nahi hae jaana ....

Manik : I swear , I don't remember , u tell me I will give You .....kya promise kiya maine.....

Swecha : ek chota bhai .....chachu ne bola we will have small baby bro in future ....but everyone celebrated rakhi ....only I didn't tie rakhi ....mereko gift bhi nahi mila , sabko mila ......saying she cried more loudly ....

Everyone gets a mischievous smirk ....but nandu is blushing and wanted to run away from there .....

Avni : ha swecha ki chacha chachi bolo ... kab milega isko bhai ....... nandu started blushing more ..... everyone giggled looking at her .....

Swecha : mujhe bhai chahiye ....saying she started crying more ....

Everyone started encouraging swecha to ask manan ....but nandu is smart enough to twist the game of words ...... She moved to swecha and forwarded her hands and swecha immediately moved to her chachi this time ....nandu wiped her face neatly with her pallu first and took the chocolate from neil and fed swecha a bite ....

Swecha : chachi mera bhai ....

Nandu : acha .....apko bhai chahiye .....

Swecha : yes .....she says taking one more bite of chocolate......

Nandu ; par kyu ...???

Swecha : to play , to study , har cheez saath mein karne keliye ...rakhi bhi bandungi and gift bhi lungi ....